Grafter

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bolt.gifTBH
surname is BOLT
lol. his name comes like sumin out of a comic book.his first name sounds like it came from an abreviation, people couldnt even say to him "what you sayin" cos he is too quick so its just shortened to "usain", bolt lol.
lmaoyou sayin bolt?
rofl'd

Black intellects still havent invented anything worthwhile yet
:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::blink:

Benjamin Banneker

Developed the first clock built in the United States, studied astronomy and developed an almanac. Helped to create the layout of the building streets and monuments for the Nation's Capitol - Washington, D.C.
Charles Drew

A pioneer in the field of blood preservation, he developed a method for separating plasma from the whole blood so they could be combined later. Also determined that plasma could be administered to certain patients regardless of their blood type. Helped to establish the modern blood bank.

McCoy, Elijah

Created an automatic lubricating cup which provided oil to moving trains. Was held in such high regard, his inventions were called "the Real McCoy."
Garrett Morgan

A prolific inventor, he is renowned for his creations, including a hair-straightener, the gas mask and the automatic traffic signal. Considered by many to be one of the most impactful inventors of all time.

Walker, Madame C. J.

Created and marketed Black Hair Care products and became so successful that she was the first Black female millionaire. Created jobs for more than 1,000 women and was a mentor to entrepreneurs around the world.I Dont Even Know Why I Bother Chances Are You Cant Read.

BACK ON TOPICHow can he....how can heThe way he is just slowly squeezing out that endorsement p...going to break his record couple more times I thinkI feel sorry for Tyson though....How can he run a personal best...and best for country but still be sucha distant secondMans not even pissed cos he placed second...he is pissed because he IS number 2