Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Necksta

School.

166 posts in this topic

Anyone actually miss it? My secondary school used to be live, so many peng girls, fights, teachers crying..Share some of ur stories..

miss it :(back when a nigga had less care...

my secondary was some special school toooooo many memories, anytime i see old school peeps its all love as well as we all reminscence about the madnesses we used to get into. good times

:clueless:
quite clearly u were the type that got bullied.its cool bro, dont worry. its over now.
my secondary was some special school toooooo many memories, anytime i see old school peeps its all love as well as we all reminscence about the madnesses we used to get into. good times
you know... its f*cked seeing some people proper turn out the opposite of what you imagined though.

miss it :(back when a nigga had less care...
envy the young tbh.

When elders were saying to me 'School is the best time of your life' , they weren't joking.Would go back in a heartbeat, caught way too much jokes.

quite clearly u were the type that got bullied.its cool bro, dont worry. its over now.
naah not reallyi was the guy who used be in the drama clubs if i'm being honest

miss it alleverythingremember one teacher kept confiscating my black am90's but i never learnt until he just gave up

yeah i miss itbest time of my life

School experience was ruined by the lack of female talent.

miss it alleverythingremember one teacher kept confiscating my black am90's but i never learnt until he just gave up
black converse >>

If i could go back i would just spend all my time studying tbhf*ck having fun you dont take anything from it

you know... its f*cked seeing some people proper turn out the opposite of what you imagined though.
u know it makes me kinda sad, its like back in the day everyone was the same age on the same level of thinking everyone still had their life ahead of them, but some guys/girls just got left behind aint grown as a person or progressed in life

Don't miss it. Never liked it."But Esquire, swear ure still in Nursery LMFAOOOOO!"Yes.

black converse >>
no

pmsl

u know it makes me kinda sad, its like back in the day everyone was the same age on the same level of thinking everyone still had their life ahead of them, but some guys/girls just got left behind aint grown as a person or progressed in life
1 yat dropped out in year 10, was chattin to her on facebook the other day, shes got 2 yutes now. shes only 19. she was clever as well.my school was jokes. 1 art teacher had b.o problems, everyone would start coughing when the lesson would start, and he'd get proper mad.his expression was priceless

Don't miss it. Never liked it."But Esquire, swear ure still in Nursery LMFAOOOOO!"Yes.
you only left couple months ago though so I don't think youre really going to miss it now bro

When elders were saying to me 'School is the best time of your life'
Always used to think "you don't know what the f*ck ur saying", but now i fully understand

reducing a male teacher to tears>>>>>>they can NEVER be taken seriously afterwardsthere was some scoucer english teacher and we used to call him a virgin and he got vexed, then we started licking him wit dictionaries and calling him a benefit thief and he cried like a babyand another time we baited our other english teacher was in a band and me and a couple others boyd him so badly he banged a window and smashed it and had to go hospital cos blood was pouring everywhere. here is his band http://www.myspace.com/skoonandhutton

black converse >>
black reebok workouts were the one back then

yeah i miss itbest time of my life