School.

Necksta

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clueless:
quite clearly u were the type that got bullied.its cool bro, dont worry. its over now.
my secondary was some special school toooooo many memories, anytime i see old school peeps its all love as well as we all reminscence about the madnesses we used to get into. good times
you know... its f*cked seeing some people proper turn out the opposite of what you imagined though.

quite clearly u were the type that got bullied.its cool bro, dont worry. its over now.
my secondary was some special school toooooo many memories, anytime i see old school peeps its all love as well as we all reminscence about the madnesses we used to get into. good times
you know... its f*cked seeing some people proper turn out the opposite of what you imagined though.
u know it makes me kinda sad, its like back in the day everyone was the same age on the same level of thinking everyone still had their life ahead of them, but some guys/girls just got left behind aint grown as a person or progressed in life

pmsl

u know it makes me kinda sad, its like back in the day everyone was the same age on the same level of thinking everyone still had their life ahead of them, but some guys/girls just got left behind aint grown as a person or progressed in life
1 yat dropped out in year 10, was chattin to her on facebook the other day, shes got 2 yutes now. shes only 19. she was clever as well.my school was jokes. 1 art teacher had b.o problems, everyone would start coughing when the lesson would start, and he'd get proper mad.his expression was priceless

Guest Flat Ericó
Don't miss it. Never liked it."But Esquire, swear ure still in Nursery LMFAOOOOO!"Yes.
you only left couple months ago though so I don't think youre really going to miss it now bro

reducing a male teacher to tears>>>>>>they can NEVER be taken seriously afterwardsthere was some scoucer english teacher and we used to call him a virgin and he got vexed, then we started licking him wit dictionaries and calling him a benefit thief and he cried like a babyand another time we baited our other english teacher was in a band and me and a couple others boyd him so badly he banged a window and smashed it and had to go hospital cos blood was pouring everywhere. here is his band http://www.myspace.com/skoonandhutton