School.

Necksta

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Secondary school was one of the worst times of my lifeCouldnt cope with being in the top class and not fufilling my potential. Also, I matured a lot quicker than everyone else around me. I wasnt into gangs or fart jokes so felt alienated from everyone. I wasnt a loner by any means, just felt way different to everyone else and still do, hence why Im so introverted I think.
c/s
cosign a bit yeah....but this just meant hanging out with black people who weren't in the whole gang midframe tbh, for some reason gangmandem steered clear of the basketball hoop but those who remained were just cool guys who would buss next jokes and listen to the cooler side of hiphop - worked out well for me tbh

Coming back from the chippy at lunch, press the button for the lights cars stop and there it was the assistant heads car stopped at the red light was so pissed caught with chips in hand crossing the road
We were allowed to leave during breaks...
same, puttin our litter in local resident trash cans in there garden, or worse still just dashing into there garden. Nuff complaints got reported to my school then.Also rushing the 6th formers, was a monthly affair, thinking they hard cos they was 16-17. straight up boyment.

Miss it like hell.Fights, swapping latest dubs/beats, bullying teachers, black converse, kickers, army jackets from Kilburn high rd army shop, £1 meal in the canteen, doing some great escape mission at lunch to go chicken shop, finding out latest pregnant chick, going to the park to see a clash, 'fight club', scramble with a £2 coin jeez.We're robbed of a year in Harrow aswell, start high school in year 8 not year 7.
Aaahhhh, it's Shy One. What were you doing all the way in Kilburn darg?
;) £5 army jackets from the army shop standard procedure!

Miss it like hell.Fights, swapping latest dubs/beats, bullying teachers, black converse, kickers, army jackets from Kilburn high rd army shop, £1 meal in the canteen, doing some great escape mission at lunch to go chicken shop, finding out latest pregnant chick, going to the park to see a clash, 'fight club', scramble with a £2 coin jeez.We're robbed of a year in Harrow aswell, start high school in year 8 not year 7.
Aaahhhh, it's Shy One. What were you doing all the way in Kilburn darg?
;) £5 army jackets from the army shop standard procedure!

lolif only you knew.its nice that you try and refute the achievements of anyone who you're threatened by though.keep working at itmaybe one day you'll move from your nice house in an exclusive road within a shithole, to a nice house on an exclusive road in london.chin up fella
It's an achievement that you even have my attention.Unfortunately have to co-sign the shithole comment but unfortunately London is for the big boys and I'm not even close to being good enough to compete with them.You're still a top prick though.

school was great ... i had jokes and did well out of it.... people failed in their work/play balance.. i guess i was just lucky 2 be born intelligent and ave parents who physically abuseed me when i f*cked up.uni was/is sh*t i feel as if ive stagnated atfa 19 ... 15-19 i was ahead of the curve in many respectsi want 2 go back in my delorean and do it all over life is utter sh*t now till im 30 earning the big bucks....
:lol: brilliant

Remember where all the fights took place, the cage!(Football pen lol)2 man go in, we block the exit, 1 man comes out....and then the other guy when the bleeding becomes controllable :lol:.Remember one guy, got banged, straight KO, he smashed his head on a car on the way down. Started fitting. Safe.There were sooooo many re-enactments, too much :lol:.

Guest Triple XXX

sh*t was scary doein year 7 we let off fireworks n sh*t in the play ground n like a d*ckhead i decided to leave some in my badparents gt called in etc all chattin bout this will go on ur permanent record n employeers can see it i was thinkin jeeez