School.

Necksta

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fights (our year vs the year above, we used to bully them)stealing from canteen then shotting baguettes for a £1 to the youngas then picking up at lunch time blazing on the field then going to class buzzin not giving a f*ckclashes at lunch timebeating people on their birthdaydrawing chicks from other school then bringing them to our school lolschool was sick

Miss it like hell.Fights, swapping latest dubs/beats, bullying teachers, black converse, kickers, army jackets from Kilburn high rd army shop, £1 meal in the canteen, doing some great escape mission at lunch to go chicken shop, finding out latest pregnant chick, going to the park to see a clash, 'fight club', scramble with a £2 coin jeez.We're robbed of a year in Harrow aswell, start high school in year 8 not year 7.
£2?The Rooks Heath niggers in my year would be scrambling for pennies and it would be ending up in arms, i was baffed.Curley Wirleys pre-seating area and slot machine, Beef at Drake Park>>>>>>Your school was too sick glad i never went there though!

Guest Lemons
All the arguments about whether:*Lil Bow Wow was raped*Kel from Kenan & Kel died*Lauren Hill hated white people*Them chain emails about Tommy Hilfiger hating black people
Swear the answer to the firsy three are yes?

Miss it like hell.Fights, swapping latest dubs/beats, bullying teachers, black converse, kickers, army jackets from Kilburn high rd army shop, £1 meal in the canteen, doing some great escape mission at lunch to go chicken shop, finding out latest pregnant chick, going to the park to see a clash, 'fight club', scramble with a £2 coin jeez.We're robbed of a year in Harrow aswell, start high school in year 8 not year 7.
£2?The Rooks Heath niggers in my year would be scrambling for pennies and it would be ending up in arms, i was baffed.Curley Wirleys pre-seating area and slot machine, Beef at Drake Park>>>>>>Your school was too sick glad i never went there though!
Haha yeh Stevie was extra and used to dash nugs and sh*t. You can imagine it always got serious.I never understood why you didn't come RHHS.Ahhh Drake park, the day Nick got rushed by no lie about 25 man when Fix and all the block man came down LMFAO. He actually got STAMPED OUT. Then Squeeze took that yutes bike in front of him like "my bike now" and shrugged.

Guest Esquilax
All the arguments about whether:*Lil Bow Wow was raped*Kel from Kenan & Kel died*Lauren Hill hated white people*Them chain emails about Tommy Hilfiger hating black people
lmfao yes i remember thiscar accident or somethinganyone get that one guy who would claim to be the nephew of a footballer/ soap star?no one would ever believe them

fights (our year vs the year above, we used to bully them)stealing from canteen then shotting baguettes for a £1 to the youngas then picking up at lunch time blazing on the field then going to class buzzin not giving a f*ckclashes at lunch timebeating people on their birthdaydrawing chicks from other school then bringing them to our school lolschool was sick
:confused: everything i did

lmfao yes i remember thiscar accident or somethinganyone get that one guy who would claim to be the nephew of a footballer/ soap star?no one would ever believe them
ian wrights neicetold the bitch to fall back with that chat...

Haha yeh Stevie was extra and used to dash nugs and sh*t. You can imagine it always got serious.I never understood why you didn't come RHHS.Ahhh Drake park, the day Nick got rushed by no lie about 25 man when Fix and all the block man came down LMFAO. He actually got STAMPED OUT. Then Squeeze took that yutes bike in front of him like "my bike now" and shrugged.
___>>Harrowbiggest wastegash/man per acre ratio in greater londonHAHAYou see it[someone]your own postcode is laughin at you[someone]

Guest Lemons
Bow Wow was raped by his bodyguard for 9 hours. Had to have stitches on his backside and everything.PANDA POPS EXPLOSIONS>>>_______Muckup day>>__BundlesRed assFlirting with sixth form teachers
Huh?!

Smoking on the fieldsFootball in the SummerIT club when it was rainingRushing the youngers for a joke tingTerrorizing the French and Food Tech teachersSports DayGenes for Jeans DayMC clashing around the playground*Sighs....Types into YouTube 'Choong Family - Memory Lane and jams*How can I forget the chicken shop missions at lunch!!!!!!Man used to allow forth lesson and go lunch early just for the Roxy chicken

I went boys school (not the one) which meant all the female teachers got abused!!!But i musta went back to school to collect suttin and realised how live and mad it was and how u can get up 2 so much sh*t and get away with it. It kinda made mne sad that those carefree days were gone.the best thing I love is like you wont see heads for time and when u meet up with with them its like ur back in mr.sarpongs class in year 11 again and nuttins changed.secondary was the one...