School.

Necksta

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smoking in the block of flats opposite our school...used to take gyal there alsoFootball in the SummerAlways had one buff English teacher every man used to turn up to her class and sit right at the front as she did wear certain clothes that were revealingTerrorizing the French and Food Tech teachers (my class was noturious for this...our class actually made a teacher go bk to South Africa to teach as our class simply did not listen or do what she said...her class was like an hour extra break.)Sports Day (was my favourite, pissed i didnt take athletics further though)Genes for Jeans Day/non uniform day (ppl were on the look out for those who wud wear fake or mashed garms..cusses were rife these times)

How can I forget the chicken shop missions at lunch!!!!!!
(lol, we wasnt allowed out of the school gates at lunch time but nuff ppl did it anyway...Sams was packed full of ppl from our school, was so bad that the head teacher regularly came down to look for all of us and sent letters home to whoever was caught)
Man used to allow forth lesson and go lunch early
(bunking the last lesson in school on certain days was a regular things for a few of us!)think i got loads more...they will come back to me

More have just come to mind.....Religiously being late and missing assembly so I could slowly walk into school with mates and jamSitting in R.E and IT and not actually doing one bit of work, even when the teacher vents and threats to bring in the head of year (like it even phazed us!)The mini-golf thingy we had outside the science blocks - No clubs, no balls (n/h), no nothing...except a hide'n place for food, for the oldersThe palaver that was caused when the Pokémon card hype was around; Some people got bodied for having a holographic!The flour/stink bombs man used to dash down the stairway when lessons ended. The endless 'fun' at school discos...Started to get exciting in 2000 and something when garage turn't into grime. The night I got marjay to bring me in my Boy In Da Corner CD >>>>>>>>>> 2009 raves.And last but not least the time all the man in our year (end of year 11) locked the boys toilets up for break and lunch for a whole week to tag it up. The minute we finished and stood back to admire our work, Mr. Bowden walks in with his screwface and hits the roof. Illest venting I've ever witnessed in my life from a teacher...Caught him slipping in the local once and he bought a round for us....

Guest Esquilax
More have just come to mind.....Religiously being late and missing assembly so I could slowly walk into school with mates and jamSitting in R.E and IT and not actually doing one bit of work, even when the teacher vents and threats to bring in the head of year (like it even phazed us!)The mini-golf thingy we had outside the science blocks - No clubs, no balls (n/h), no nothing...except a hide'n place for food, for the oldersThe palaver that was caused when the Pokémon card hype was around; Some people got bodied for having a holographic!The flour/stink bombs man used to dash down the stairway when lessons ended. The endless 'fun' at school discos...Started to get exciting in 2000 and something when garage turn't into grime. The night I got marjay to bring me in my Boy In Da Corner CD >>>>>>>>>> 2009 raves.And last but not least the time all the man in our year (end of year 11) locked the boys toilets up for break and lunch for a whole week to tag it up. The minute we finished and stood back to admire our work, Mr. Bowden walks in with his screwface and hits the roof. Illest venting I've ever witnessed in my life from a teacher...Caught him slipping in the local once and he bought a round for us....
Shiny charizard>>>>>>>>________No one's beating that.

wrestling matches in school >>>>>>>>24/7 hardcore title >>>>>>>>>beating up people with plastic trays pretending it was a metal chair >>>>>
remember when my friend gave one dude the pedigree on the astro turf at school...was knocked out for like half an hourteachers got involved an everything...friend got a bit shook after that, lol

wrestling matches in school >>>>>>>>24/7 hardcore title >>>>>>>>>beating up people with plastic trays pretending it was a metal chair >>>>>
Hit the nail on the head famThe ones where you'd just suplex a man onto the hard muddy floor, watch his face screw and start to catch emotions, show no remorse and put the punk in a figure four leg lock...

Yup miss primary school NUFF!them days were so enjoyable .. could wake up in the mornin like it was nothing .. playtime lasted for hours [well felt like it] and it was fun. even learning was fun lolno stress dem dayswhilst secondary was just too much joke, they years have flew too quick,cant believe its been like 5 /6 yrs since i left school now

When the teacher used to ghost for a few mins. during P.E lesson...wrestling was mad.Remember I gave my friend an elbow drop from the top of the apparatus thing when he was on the trampoline.And that room where the big foamy gym mats where, when we had to put them away after the lesson, girls got atttttaaaacked, the feeble attempt to brush man off :lol:."Aww stop it lawrlz""NO U! TAKE IT!"

When the teacher used to ghost for a few mins. during P.E lesson...wrestling was mad.Remember I gave my friend an elbow drop from the top of the apparatus thing when he was on the trampoline.And that room where the big foamy gym mats where, when we had to put them away after the lesson, girls got atttttaaaacked, the feeble attempt to brush man off :lol:."Aww stop it lawrlz""NO U! TAKE IT!"
:lol::lol: