I'm Sprung

Angelo

Officially not what I wanted to happen.All this bachelor until I can provide/sort my sh*t out thinking has gone out the window.I'm really, really feeling this chick.ffs.i know its not really topic worthy, so to compensate, here's some titties(that i'll never be able to f*ck*ng look at again now)renae-cruz-09.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That gurl in the pic is butters (though I'd suck her tits).Anyway, yes brother, when this happens, you get pissed. This happened to me. When you meet a gurl and she has all the qualities that you ask for and you have to fight against your gyalist side and want to fight this "settling down" sh*t. It maybe a losing battle darg, leading you to wife the ting. Trust, I miss that bachelor side of me, but it got defeated.

Stay strong brother.Because when sh*t hits the fan, and it will, you'll be pissed. You'll look back at the utter moistness of yourself during this period of affection & quasi-simpism, and literally blow your brains out with a Desert Eagle.If you want this girl, dictate the tempo. Deal with her, on your terms. Monogamy is over-rated my friend.Adieu

Guest M12 Part 2
Stay strong brother.Because when sh*t hits the fan, and it will, you'll be pissed. You'll look back at the utter moistness of yourself during this period of affection & quasi-simpism, and literally blow your brains out with a Desert Eagle.If you want this girl, dictate the tempo. Deal with her, on your terms. Monogamy is over-rated my friend.Adieu
some bitter bredda.good luck marlon. its a horrible feeling when u know the moistness is seeping into ur brain, just remember to keep ur logic and natural instincts. Good Luck

some bitter bredda.good luck marlon. its a horrible feeling when u know the moistness is seeping into ur brain, just remember to keep ur logic and natural instincts. Good Luck
I resent that.Watch your mouth dun.

Guest Lisa Turtle
I resent that.Watch your mouth dun.
Lol, truesay your attitude is more pessimistic than realistic.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Lol Marlon you're slow...you f*cked off down under without doing up a property with me like you promised, I'm not happy.The feeling shouldn't be a bitch if she's worth it. If only everyone could feel such happiness*sighs*--------But it is beautiful RaoulI will keep my fingers crossed that you find someone like that too.

Lol Marlon you're slow...you f*cked off down under without doing up a property with me like you promised, I'm not happy.The feeling shouldn't be a bitch if she's worth it. If only everyone could feel such happiness*sighs*--------But it is beautiful RaoulI will keep my fingers crossed that you find someone like that too.
LOLI pulled a Dave Chappelle. Noone could get hold of me for months.Finish your degree then I will come back and marry you.

Guest Triple XXX

i was sprung last yearwe both wergt engaged after like 3 weeks so we both on that wavelengthlasted like 9 monthsthen we went out separate waysthere was some baby talk bt i slyly deaded that

Guest Triple XXX
LOLI pulled a Dave Chappelle. Noone could get hold of me for months.Finish your degree then I will come back and marry you.
u in Australia now?

call it beautiful if you wantits as beautiful as a drug trip, feels like yr in heaven when its happening but then it all goes f*ck*ng sour