I'm Sprung

Angelo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2
i was sprung last yearwe both wergt engaged after like 3 weeks so we both on that wavelengthlasted like 9 monthsthen we went out separate waysthere was some baby talk bt i slyly deaded that
Wait, I'm the only one who caught this?
i caught it too but then i saw it was Durrty Boi and kept it moving. nothing he does can surprise me

I can say ive survived the sprung encounter before and lived to tell the tale unscorned. I was fully on her. Aint gonna lie best ting ive ever drew before straight and as i was talkin to her more she seemed physically and mentally THAT GIRL, anyways she had broke up with her man about 4 months earlier so she werent sure what she wanted puttin me in head trip mode. In the end i left her too it cah it was gettin overly long and you know what although i could see us being together i could also see the road it was gonna lead too and tbh i care way too much for myself to knowingly and willingly drive down heart ache avenue. Marlon you gotta decide if you think your up for all the madness that could come along if your gonna pursue it or not. We both know how tings can get but if you like her enough to take that risk then walk n never look back G cause once your in, your in. Good luck with it though. I could be with that girl right now more time if i stuck on the grind and took all the bs and kept tryin cause she was actually on me hard aswell, when we linked it was like we had been together for time but fact is i werent willin to sacrifice my mental stability over a girl who was gonna make me do all the work just to be with her... It should be a two way street regardless of an ex situation. Real Talk

i was sprung last yearwe both wergt engaged after like 3 weeks so we both on that wavelengthlasted like 9 monthsthen we went out separate waysthere was some baby talk bt i slyly deaded that
Wait, I'm the only one who caught this?
i caught it too but then i saw it was Durrty Boi and kept it moving. nothing he does can surprise me
same here