I'm Sprung

Angelo

Background Research was 'ard.Come like that dramatic historian who has a couple of shows on C4.
for realresearch will save a nigga time, effort n heartbreak...
soooo tru..marlon did his homework tho.. enda day its all about what makes u sleep good at night time, glad u found out this sh*t now before to u got too involved g, good for u

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can say ive survived the sprung encounter before and lived to tell the tale unscorned. I was fully on her. Aint gonna lie best ting ive ever drew before straight and as i was talkin to her more she seemed physically and mentally THAT GIRL, anyways she had broke up with her man about 4 months earlier so she werent sure what she wanted puttin me in head trip mode. In the end i left her too it cah it was gettin overly long and you know what although i could see us being together i could also see the road it was gonna lead too and tbh i care way too much for myself to knowingly and willingly drive down heart ache avenue. Marlon you gotta decide if you think your up for all the madness that could come along if your gonna pursue it or not. We both know how tings can get but if you like her enough to take that risk then walk n never look back G cause once your in, your in. Good luck with it though. I could be with that girl right now more time if i stuck on the grind and took all the bs and kept tryin cause she was actually on me hard aswell, when we linked it was like we had been together for time but fact is i werent willin to sacrifice my mental stability over a girl who was gonna make me do all the work just to be with her... It should be a two way street regardless of an ex situation. Real Talk
Broke it down sickly. *Reads this and Kane's post again*

Co-sign Gods Son.Been happening a lot to me recently.Don't know whether its them being easy or them just overly being on it.Either way its puzzling. Good girls that you'd wife if need be f****** on the first/second date ?!?!?! Mad.Disclaimer: they're far from butters.

She's got a man still.Well. Not technically.But she's pining over her ex still I found out in secret.Can't be that guy who gets with a girl who's still behind the scenes missing her man.f*ck THAT.Facebook + Second Names + Blogspot searches that lead to private websites + that lead to shout boxes + that lead to information people don't want being found + different languages + google translator = busted.Yeah I was a f*ck*ng stalker. f*ck anyone who says that's not the way to go just to be 100%
FFS.Again, don't take women serious till they're at an age (the age is relative) where life/reality has scuffed them up, to the point they don't take sh*t for granted anymore. This is also applicable to men, but moreso to women & here's why...See, during their teenage years & twenties', a semi-attractive woman will believe they're the sh*t & use that to their advantage. They'll take good things for granted, experiment with different men (and women in some cases) & all that other bullshit. Now, I'm not saying they're not good people, far from it, however, imagine having the opposite sex on your case, since the age of 13? Try to visualize the inner arrogance, someone will develop towards the opposite sex. It doesn't even have to be conscious.However, because of this, in addition to the myth that 'Women mature more quickly than men', females tend to believe that they've already gone through major life experiences before the age of 25, and they tend to not think about life, once they're no longer at their physical peak.Which funningly enough, coincides with the period that the 'average semi-attractive' man begins to peak & lo & behold, the pool of women increase because all of a sudden, ''There ain't enough good men out there' :D Certain people may read this, and think this is coming from a bitter place or whatever, but this is some true sh*t. That's why UNLESS you've found what you truly believe to be a good young woman, you NEVER invest in your average woman emotionally. NEVER. I'd rather spend money on a female nowadays, then feelings. It's that deep.Just be patient. It's f*ck*ng hard. It's emotional labour. Lonely nights ain't a f*ck*ng joke. But me personally, I know that women have to f*ck with some ignorant dudes, before they can appreciate a positive man & vice versa. So f*ck it, debauchery, scandal is me until I hit my mid 30's...Adieu
L E G E N D A R Y