Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VENOM

FAO: TIRUNIH

22 posts in this topic

I MADE A TOPIC STATING THAT IN THESE GREAT BRITISH ISLES WHERE WE COULD NOT EVEN ENTER ANY WOMEN IN THE WORLD ATHLETICS TRACK CHAMPIONSHIPS IN 2009 THAT WE SPELL THE SHORT FORM OF THE WORD MOTHER ____________________MUM, OR MUMMY.IT IS NOT SPELT MOM. YOU DO NOT LIVE IN THE US AND HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR USING SUCH FOOLISH WORDS.YES I MADE A BIG DEAL OUT OF ITALSO, BCOS OF UR d*ckHEADERY AT BEGGING AMERICAN SPELLING YOU ALSO CHOSE THE NAME TIRUNIHWHICH IS ANOTHER STUPID AMERICAN WAY OF SPELLING THE RIGHT SPELLING OF THE WORD FROM WHERE IT ORIGINATES IS TIRUNEHhttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=38781

attention seeking in full effect.leaves.

kk

*slaps as it leaves the door since it was an FAO that did not concern him or her*

topics posted on the forum are for the purposes of viewing, if you wanted him alone to see it, pm him, if not, keep yr diva tantrums in check

Shinkuuuuu Kamehame Douken

ALSO, BCOS OF UR d*ckHEADERY AT BEGGING AMERICAN SPELLING YOU ALSO CHOSE THE NAME TIRUNIH
Silly faggott

ALSO, BCOS OF UR d*ckHEADERY AT BEGGING AMERICAN SPELLING YOU ALSO CHOSE THE NAME TIRUNIH
Silly faggott
Even disinformation agents are telling the truth sometimes - even most of the time. However, what they do is to exclude the most important information from there package, or lie about the things that could really hurt the elite. For example, excluding the the fact that majority of the so called NWO masterminds are jewish, also the Vatican and the Jesuit Order are excluded from the picture and he blames the New World Order exclusively on corrupt govts and certain rich individuals...... Alex knows better, he is a brilliant man. but is a brilliant deceiver.

Silly faggott
Even disinformation agents are telling the truth sometimes - even most of the time. However, what they do is to exclude the most important information from there package, or lie about the things that could really hurt the elite. For example, excluding the the fact that majority of the so called NWO masterminds are jewish, also the Vatican and the Jesuit Order are excluded from the picture and he blames the New World Order exclusively on corrupt govts and certain rich individuals...... Alex knows better, he is a brilliant man. but is a brilliant deceiver.
You stated it was only joo's behind everything now you its also the Jesuit Order and VaticanMake up your mind faggott

And people wanna say some sh*t about meLOL Bless the socks/;

imo yr time will be better spent forcing yourself to find women attractive tbhbasics first tbh

Silly faggott
You stated it was only joo's behind everything now you its also the Jesuit Order and VaticanMake up your mind faggott
JEWS ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING, THEY HAVE INFILTRATED EVERYWHERE NEEDED TO USE THEM TO MAKE THEIR JWO PLAN COME ABOUTTHE VATICAN BANKERS ARE THE ROTHSCHILDS.. THE JESUIT ORDER CAME FROM THE KNIGHTS TEMPLARS

And people wanna say some sh*t about meLOL Bless the socks/;
People cuss me ________ sometimes i give a hootmoretime i dontthats the difference between u and me bitch

I MADE A TOPIC STATING THAT IN THESE GREAT BRITISH ISLES WHERE WE COULD NOT EVEN ENTER ANY WOMEN IN THE WORLD ATHLETICS TRACK CHAMPIONSHIPS IN 2009 THAT WE SPELL THE SHORT FORM OF THE WORD MOTHER ____________________MUM, OR MUMMY.IT IS NOT SPELT MOM. YOU DO NOT LIVE IN THE US AND HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR USING SUCH FOOLISH WORDS.YES I MADE A BIG DEAL OUT OF ITALSO, BCOS OF UR d*ckHEADERY AT BEGGING AMERICAN SPELLING YOU ALSO CHOSE THE NAME TIRUNIHWHICH IS ANOTHER STUPID AMERICAN WAY OF SPELLING THE RIGHT SPELLING OF THE WORD FROM WHERE IT ORIGINATES IS TIRUNEHhttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=38781
:clueless:

DrunkMoFo..... were you about before? What did your username use to be?

People from the Midlands say 'Mom'.I don't know why, but until I was about 13 'Mum' sounded so American to me. Not sure how we've managed to adopt that word - surrounding areas of the country don't say it, it's just the West Midlands.