Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hernandez Balcazar

Recommend Me Some African Music.

47 posts in this topic

Listening to alahji the other day and premier gaou and realised im stuck in 02!Need some good tunes to play as i like to cater for all audiences.

Tribal Skank

magic system have some big tunes, think they were number 1 while i was in france couple months back.

LOLCoincidentally just picked up some dusty old magic system album from the back of some cabinet.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

its apparently about 419ing
thats my country's (nigeria) national anthem stilland yh its about 419 yahooze hence yahoo which is used to send emails scamming people for P's

thats my country's (nigeria) national anthem stilland yh its about 419 yahooze hence yahoo which is used to send emails scamming people for P's
explain more

explain more
you be the mogul i be the masteroyibo man i go chop your dollari go take your money dissapear419 is just a gameyou are the loseri am the winnerBARS.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance-fee_fraudfor all intents and purposes this is a step by step guide.

Silent Solja + Stripez >>done the threadones i didnt see:cant think of any other newer ones atmthe old ones >>