Skepta vs Frisco

neeko

To the people that have seen this and thought it's just a guy having fun.If this was you, and you were this drunk in the middle of the day and someone filmed you doing this sillynes, would you laugh and be like I'M SICK.Or would you be very embarrassed?
Sorry is there an appropriate time of the day to be "this drunk"

To the people that have seen this and thought it's just a guy having fun.If this was you, and you were this drunk in the middle of the day and someone filmed you doing this sillynes, would you laugh and be like I'M SICK.Or would you be very embarrassed?
Missing the point

Missing the point
Not at all just being sarcastic.we all make mistakes and have to live with them, being able to laugh them off and not taking one selfs too serious should help.Yeh I've been filmed by my friends when im drunk (in the past) - yes its embarrissing but luckily only my friends see it - But now at 24 Yeh id be pretty embarrised but i wouldn't beat my self up about it. I think some people are making it into a bigger deal than it actually is.

is what it isfrom u know urself, and u never did anything to disrespect urself whats the problemu should be able to laugh at urself, so that when other people laugh at u, specially in the public eye it doesnt mean anything to you