Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bruno Di Gradi

Shit Music Video Thread

41 posts in this topic

what it says on the tin..... sh*t songs that got a music video. i actually have never seen anyone do this before surprisinglymy contenders This use 2 get rinsed on The Box back in the day.. How can you be a rebore of Aqua. Absolutely Terrible.How can you fling 4 random essex slags in the booth.ITS MY LIFEEEE

Nah f*ck this.Tom man, what have you done puttin gthis up?!?!?!?!My ears are f*cked now.That aqua bootleg just f*cked me up man!!!!!!!!!!SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who remembers the channel u vid when it first started, the two pakis they go "warning warning this one stormin" some sh*t like that.some1 find that vid

What's with the racism???I remember the warning tune, was sh*t.

The Aqua/Barbie Girl people, and the "ohh ee ohh ahh ahh, ting tang walla walla bing bang" people

where's that rich kid video? lolthat one was jokes

who remembers the channel u vid when it first started, the two pakis they go "warning warning this one stormin" some sh*t like that.some1 find that vid
lol bruv i rememebr thisbeen looking for this video for years (not really) but it would be good to see/hear this tune againthink the crew was called y o click or somethin like that

tune was HARD

why is that breh giving me stare

tune was HARD
the inspector gadget one ? lol

LOOL that vanilla one. i used to like that as a youtahh that white yardie dude who had a couple videos on channel u, fully forgot his name

lol bruv i rememebr thisbeen looking for this video for years (not really) but it would be good to see/hear this tune againthink the crew was called y o click or somethin like that
:lol: @this tune got reloadssomewhere

its funny how i know bare but right now cant think of ANYTHING

Can't find the original but...WHAT D'YOU KNOW ABOUT IPS!? HECTIC ARE THE TOP BOYS IN IPS!!

them germans derf*ckin hell shits terrible lolguy looks like samoa joe+the rock combined.

The nostalgia's alot right now That 'How Bizarre' track is big care not.

its funny how i know bare but right now cant think of ANYTHING
Shutup, you know none, any topic sket :arrow:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">SHOCKING.

Flicking through music channels yesterday, flick to AKA and I see some NAA tune...it looks like Big Narstie was clashing somebody else from the crew dont even know who...It was sh*t....childhood insults some sh*t video in some random park,

why is that breh giving me stare
The way i burst out laughin after readin this postvideo & tune was hilarious