'Boys holiday'

Guest Cipher

Guest Cipher

Basically, about a year ago, I planned with my boys to go to Florida this summer, because of commitments and people being in their first year of uni, this was pushed back.It is now happening next year. But meanwhile, while everyone has been at uni, my boy has gotten a chick who he is smitten with, and through his moistness, he has been discussing this holiday with her and her best friend, so now as I'm talking to him about this last saturday (as im booking it all now), talking about the 6 of us that were meant to be going, he interjects and is like 'wait - what about x & x'Im like :D How are you gonna invite two chicks with 6 other boys to go to fl for two weeks - not only will this be incredibly difficult, what with raving, sex or lack thereof, bringing girls back to the room etc, but its plain stupid as its a ...'lads holiday' for want of a better wordNow I spoke to my other boy who is coming about this last night and obv as the discussion has been going on with this girl for the better part of a year about her coming, so its pretty hard now to say 'duck out'Is it just me being a d*ckhead, or was it foolish to invite them in the first place?*edit* The title looks mad gay.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Your friend is being a d*ck, for want of a better word.If I'm going away on some quality time with my best friends, I'm at a loss as to why one of them would bring their boyfriend along, especially as it is something we have been planning for over a year.He's being unfair, and the rest of your friends should be adamant that these girls cannot come.Quality time with friends doesnt come by often anymore, we all have such different lives than the ones we had 5 years ago. He should be taking that into consideration.If I'm holidaying with my partner, it is soley with my partner, and if I'm holidaying with friends, I'm holidaying with friends.Dunno how that doesn't make sense to some people.

lol had the exact same situation last summer7 boys all going magaluf, one of the boys says his girl an 2 friends are coming out 3 days after we dosome prick movefirst 3 days was f*ckin sick, soon as his girl came we never saw him for most of the holidayrows occurred toodon't let it happen

Guest Cipher

THANKYOUThough I should mention the girls aren't strangers their friends or anything but imo that isn't even the point..Thing is I'm sure its gonna cause mad division when I tell me boy all this*edit*See macz thats what I dont want...

THANKYOUThough I should mention the girls aren't strangers their friends or anything but imo that isn't even the point..Thing is I'm sure its gonna cause mad division when I tell me boy all this*edit*See macz thats what I dont want...
same thingan when one of your boys lashes the friend and don't speak to her for the rest of the holiday an there's tensioneeeshan when the girls find you in the same spot as them during the night an CB youeeeshseriously not a good look

Guest WAVESURFER

My mate was going on holiday with a bunch of boys from his school, about 8 of them I think.His girlfriend booked up for her & her friend to go to the same place at the same time.I was like :D He didn't seem to see the problem.f*ck*ng weird.They're still going out.I personally would not have had that.

The way I would be switching if my boy tried this! Tell him to tell her that you lot said she can't come. Tell her yourself. Otherwise, don't go.You going Miami? If you are it's better for both to go independently anyway as she'll end up paying for sh*t she wouldn't usually have to pay for if she goes with him. And she'll f*ck up your holiday if he lets her come.He sounds like a f*ck*ng idiot. I would tell him to either leave her at home or stay home with her.

Guest Cipher
Lol none of the above are going to work and you know why :/And to be fair to him, its not only him that wants them to come.
You best not mean what I think you do tbh.+I'm gonna tell him, I'm well aware he won't agree to it but I'll be f*cked if I aint going on this holiday that been planned for so long cuz of this.+Yea im going to suggest that they just go with their girls if they want to go. Its f*ck*ng pissing me off.At the time it was said, it didn't really have an effect on me.....I was too busy sorting out the other details, now im thinking about it its pissing me off more and more.
You going Miami? If you are it's better for both to go independently anyway as she'll end up paying for sh*t she wouldn't usually have to pay for if she goes with him. And she'll f*ck up your holiday if he lets her come.
Yea this is true, think I'm jus gonna have to say to man 'bro's before ho's', thats all I got tbhOtherwise I can see him trying to not come cuz of this / I will be the villian.