No Strings Sexings...

Ephren Taylor

You recently find out one of your not so close bredrins is making some change on the side by sexing middle age travellers. Anyways...They can't make this one meeting, and since you know about the hustle, asks you if you'll stand in...You get to keep all the funds obviously, and get drinks etcWould you go through??

Singapore is a travel 'hub'. It's not uncommon for business travellers to stop off on the way to other destinations around SE Asia..At first, when my friend told me about what this breh was doing, I was like "Yeeeeeeeeea, bringins etc", but after actually thinking about it, I couldnt just say yes. Theres no way to see what this woman looks like before hand....I dunno mang, the p would have to be nice

Guest Cipher
Singapore is a travel 'hub'. It's not uncommon for business travellers to stop off on the way to other destinations around SE Asia..At first, when my friend told me about what this breh was doing, I was like "Yeeeeeeeeea, bringins etc", but after actually thinking about it, I couldnt just say yes. Theres no way to see what this woman looks like before hand....I dunno mang, the p would have to be nice
I would say if your on a gallas ting anyway (most man who are have have some xugly bitches) its worth it.BUTYou know your going to have to eat that pum, right?

I would say if your on a gallas ting anyway (most man who are have have some xugly bitches) its worth it.BUTYou know your going to have to eat that pum, right?
:D

Guest Flat Ericó
Nope. If you can get sex and money elsewhere, why you sex a stupid f*cking prick? And yes she is a stupid f*cking prick because women get offered d*ck 10 times a day. If she ain't getting any offers, there's a reason.
Cosign

Nope. If you can get sex and money elsewhere, why you sex a stupid f*cking prick? And yes she is a stupid f*cking prick because women get offered d*ck 10 times a day. If she ain't getting any offers, there's a reason.
Cosign
Common misconception.These woman are away on business. They don't have the time to go to a bar to look for a hunky male to f*ck and get rid of within two hours.Instead they'll arrange a meeting on their conditions with a reputable company (so they know the quality of male is suffient).These woman have business brains, they even treat sex like a business.

:D