And for Audley's next trick... he'll be in Prizefighter

Numero001

The Prizefighter series returns to the Sky Sports screens on October 2 with 'The Heavyweights III' at York Hall, Bethnal Green, featuring British champion Danny Williams. In the most glittering line-up to date, Williams will appear alongside old rival Audley Harrison plus former British champions Michael Sprott, Scott Gammer and Michael Holden.Two undefeated prospects, Coleman Barrett and Danny Hughes also take part, while Scott Belshaw, recently put in his place by Tyson Fury, makes up the eight competitors looking to take away the £32,000 first prize, the highest so far in the series.Williams has already fought Sprott on three occasions, stopping him twice before losing on the third occasion, while he beat Harrison on a split points decision in 2005 before the former Olympic champion gained revenge a year later.And while the Brixton Bomber currently holds the British title, he couldn't resist the opportunity to put one over on Harrison - if he gets the chance."When I was first asked to be part of this year's Prizefighter, as British heavyweight champion, I wasn't sure," he said."But when I heard that a certain celebrity boxer would be involved I knew I had to be part of it! This year's Prizefighter will be off the hook!"OpportunityHarrison, whose career is all-but over following his disastrous defeat to Martin Rogan in December, is hoping to make the most of what will surely be his last chance to prove himself."I'm looking forward to competing in the next instalment of Prizefighter," said Harrison from his training base in California."I've been waiting for a solid opportunity to return to the ring and I intend to show my career is far from over."I have history with most of the fighters competing and I couldn't have written a better script for my return."Both Sprott and Gammer will be hoping to get their careers back on track after losing four of their last five fights, while 41-year-old Holden will lace up the gloves for the first time in six years.Promoter Barry Hearn was delighted to announce the most powerful line-up in the series so far."We're certainly looking to raise the bar here for future Prizefighter events and all of these fighters are desperate to win this title," he said."There will be plenty of different styles and strategies on display and with a total of 10 fights between these eight in the past, I'm sure there will be plenty of needle."Previous Prizefighter champions have gone from strength to strength and I am anticipating another action-packed evening of explosive power."
I am booking tickets ASAPThat is a mamoth line-up. One definitely not to be missed. The Cruiserweight event last time out was possibly the best one since Rogan's in terms of action, but this line-up is far superior to any they have done previously. Prizefighter brand is probably the most valuable in domestic boxing

Going to this still.

• 4 weeks later...
One more round? :/Its a 3 round fight and he came out like a kid with his chin out and arms swinging.
not tryna make excuses 4 him, what he did in 1st rnd was ridiculousthat fat northerner got lucky, he is over shitwill get destroyed next match, williams punches in that last round will still b affectin him now