Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clark_kent

GODS PARRING ME!!

18 posts in this topic

Another recent story of my life i was seeing another girl who also shared the freak trait, (me n her friend got frisky in her bed at a drink up one time but nufin serious)i ended up hitting the both of dem, so fort id try get a 3way going...my one (clare...shes black) was onit but the other wasnt feelin clare enuff to go all the way.so im tryna find a third chick but it never poped off. then clare started catching feelings and coming with the (i aint on sharing) talk, n ionly hit her frend the one timeso we broke up now im talking to the friend and shes tellin me how her n clare gt freaky at a drink up the other day and she might be coming to her house to finish off!ontop of dat, my cusin was talkin to clare and she sed she wants a 3some for her bday! but not with me involved!!!!i doubt either will pop off but god is seriously parring my life right now!!!

No I am baft.................What was your other topic about then???:D

No I am baft.................What was your other topic about then???:D
the last story happend today and it reminded me of this one which happnd few weeks ago

boy. judging by the replies i dont think this is worth me reading

2replies, from 2 of the forums more "socialy retarded" members

Another recent story of my life i was seeing another girl who also shared the freak trait, (me n her friend got frisky in her bed at a drink up one time but nufin serious)i ended up hitting the both of dem, so fort id try get a 3way going...my one (clare...shes black) was onit but the other wasnt feelin clare enuff to go all the way.so im tryna find a third chick but it never poped off. then clare started catching feelings and coming with the (i aint on sharing) talk, n ionly hit her frend the one timeso we broke up now im talking to the friend and shes tellin me how her n clare gt freaky at a drink up the other day and she might be coming to her house to finish off!ontop of dat, my cusin was talkin to clare and she sed she wants a 3some for her bday! but not with me involved!!!!i doubt either will pop off but god is seriously parring my life right now!!!
gtfos.gif

2replies, from 2 of the forums more "socialy retarded" members
:D

wtf is this sh*t

did you rele need to make a topic thodidnt think so

God bringing a halt to ur sodomy

boy. judging by the replies i dont think this is worth me reading

everything was fine until i read the words "broke up". niggas stay losing in 09 because everything they beat more than twice turns into wifey. its not a good way to move.

everything was fine until i read the words "broke up". niggas stay losing in 09 because everything they beat more than twice turns into wifey. its not a good way to move.
These hoes got advanced methods of hoespionage