ITS DEEPER THAN RAP BAWSE

ChickenCottage

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rick-ross-corrections.jpg+instant-rapper.jpg=Rick%20Ross%20CCC.jpgSuch a coon
It's not unheard of for law abiding people to turn to crime. I'm not saying he was some Scarface kingpin, but I dunno why people acting like he's a fake when we all know how certain police officers have goons shotting crack for them in the UK.
its truehes fake for denying it though
And the WAY he denied it. Some of those radio interviews are the cringiest things I've ever heard. Not bawse-like ATAL

The way the quote is constructed there's a pause anyway with the "..."He could have said a whole load of sh*t before that.Whoever wrote the article shouldn't be such a d*ck.
The quote without the "..."
"Ferguson is a liar, he's an informant, he's a rat, he's a b***h," Rick Ross said of Ferguson during their feud. "I hope he's offended; get at me in the streets n***a you know how we play. This s**t about to get Deeper Than Rap."
Youre right he did chat a bagga sh*t before it. http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/...7/21898267.aspxStill doesnt mean the officer has anything to do with it though.

Rick Ross is actually a pathetic guy. Some RICH AND DON'T GIVE A sh*t laughing stock.
Fixed.
lol respect > money
:arrow: :lol: You think Bawse gives a f*ck that he doesn't have Alejandro Sosa off VIP2 UK'S respect?
I think he does give a f*ck that he has nobody with a brains respect though. If he didn't care about respect he wouldn't have lied and talked in silly circles. Superhead has a lot of money aswel. Some RICH AND DONT GIVE A sh*t laughing stock. Bawse

rick-ross-corrections.jpg+instant-rapper.jpg=Rick%20Ross%20CCC.jpgSuch a coon
It's not unheard of for law abiding people to turn to crime. I'm not saying he was some Scarface kingpin, but I dunno why people acting like he's a fake when we all know how certain police officers have goons shotting crack for them in the UK.
its truehes fake for denying it though
And the WAY he denied it. Some of those radio interviews are the cringiest things I've ever heard. Not bawse-like ATAL
c/s

Guest Triple XXX

bt how is man gonna say yea i was a correction officer n thats how i gt my connect, i was shottin drugs in prison?thats a federal offence right thereman was goin round in circles for a reason

Rick Ross is actually a pathetic guy. Some RICH AND DON'T GIVE A sh*t laughing stock.
Fixed.
lol respect > money
:arrow: :lol: You think Bawse gives a f*ck that he doesn't have Alejandro Sosa off VIP2 UK'S respect?
I think he does give a f*ck that he has nobody with a brains respect though. If he didn't care about respect he wouldn't have lied and talked in silly circles. Superhead has a lot of money aswel. Some RICH AND DONT GIVE A sh*t laughing stock. Bawse
lol @ thinkin everyone around him dn't bread him off sillylol @ thinkin dj's, club owners, groupies and goons in his hood dn't bread him off sillydn't get it twisted cuz people talk all this disrespect, dn't think their talking it to him

bt how is man gonna say yea i was a correction officer n thats how i gt my connect, i was shottin drugs in prison?thats a federal offence right thereman was goin round in circles for a reason
The law isnt some Anelka bet bruv, sh*t doesnt expire. Him saying it 6 months down the line didnt make it less of an offence. He was baffled at the time and didnt know how to handle the situation until Fifty told him what to say.

Fixed.
lol respect > money
lol @ thinkin everyone around him dn't bread him off sillylol @ thinkin dj's, club owners, groupies and goons in his hood dn't bread him off sillydn't get it twisted cuz people talk all this disrespect, dn't think their talking it to him
What I shoulda said, but i was hoping she had the sense to work it out herself. When your that balling pppl around you don't be talking that greaze to your face. Ninja money gets niggas killed out here (as MAY be the case with this guy that died).lol at comparing getting rich FOR BEING A SLAG and concealing your past then getting rich through TALENT.Dumb broad.

Fixed.
lol respect > money
What I shoulda said, but i was hoping she had the sense to work it out herself. When your that balling pppl around you don't be talking that greaze to your face. Ninja money gets niggas killed out here (as MAY be the case with this guy that died).lol at comparing getting rich FOR BEING A SLAG and concealing your past then getting rich through TALENT.Dumb broad.
Superhead has Ninja money. So your sayin BECAUSE he is that ballin nobody would talk sh*t 2 his face. You're probably right. But set man do not need silly money 2 demand respect. Thats real respect. Rick Ross does not have.And El Kaptain I cant BELIEEEEVE you added groupys to the list of bredders. Its like your confusing respect with leeches