ITS DEEPER THAN RAP BAWSE

ChickenCottage

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rick-ross-corrections.jpg+instant-rapper.jpg=Rick%20Ross%20CCC.jpgSuch a coon
It's not unheard of for law abiding people to turn to crime. I'm not saying he was some Scarface kingpin, but I dunno why people acting like he's a fake when we all know how certain police officers have goons shotting crack for them in the UK.
This, and I just clocked police got the Turks who shot from cafes protected around Pembury to Dalston to Stokey. Always wondered how niggaz walk in and out of them shops with weed and business is booming years strong

bt how is man gonna say yea i was a correction officer n thats how i gt my connect, i was shottin drugs in prison?thats a federal offence right thereman was goin round in circles for a reason
The law isnt some Anelka bet bruv, sh*t doesnt expire. Him saying it 6 months down the line didnt make it less of an offence. He was baffled at the time and didnt know how to handle the situation until Fifty told him what to say.
What advice did 50 Cent give him?
As well as what Wavesurfer said, in some interview Fif said he should have just admitted to being a CO and said "How you think I got my connects?". After months of being bamboozled, dancing around the questions, Rick Ross does a BET special when his albums about to drop (could have been planned before Fif's interview) and what does he say? "I was in a gang and they told me to go in there blah blah next sh*t went and got connects" in a round about wayThen he gets asked about his joonge baby mother, low and behold Ross is confused so doesnt know how to respond"Rick is the joonge ya baby mom?""I dont know who you talking bout"*shows pic*"This one gettin rooted""I cant say. That's on Fifty's site. I cant confirm anything from that site. I'mma bawse. We dont co-sign rats. If we talk about that munkey's site we not bawses and thats just not what we do..."or words to that affect