EXAM RESULTS

streets.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it normal that I applied to live out in one of my university choices yet they haven't sent me any accommodation details yet? BTW this one was my insurance which hasn't sent me any details on living in.Also, my firm is saying the halls are full. What are the chances of spaces being freed up come tomorrow due to people dropping out or not getting results they want. If I have to rent out privately for both I'm declining them and going for a London university through clearing. I can't be bothered with the stress.

If I flop and get an insurance can I cal up my firm and try blag to them?Or jump on2 a simpler course?
Been asking this question to everybodyapparently you can, depends on whether your course is over or udner subscribed. It also depends on the type of course your doing.If your looking to do accounting...no chancePsychology...no chanceMobile Computing...more likely because it is a small course and usually not many people applySo I been told

Guest Lisa Turtle
Good luck peopledemMy sister gets her results tomorrow. She's brickin it.I remember getting straight B's at AS and sobbing like a baby.What a knob.
1st generation African Parenting innit.
Lol they were cool with it actuallyI was so melodramatic; I distinctly remember saying 'I want to die' that day.It was me that put that on myself, I've never been satisified with how I do academically, and I needed at least AAB to get into medical school, had to BEG my teachers to predict me the grades I needed.If I wasn't jamming on Wooly Road in Camberwell with my now ex I wouldn't have gotten straight Bs.Had to pull my finger out A-level year to get into medical school. A Level year was tough.

Good luck peopledemMy sister gets her results tomorrow. She's brickin it.I remember getting straight B's at AS and sobbing like a baby.What a knob.
1st generation African Parenting innit.
Lol they were cool with it actuallyI was so melodramatic; I distinctly remember saying 'I want to die' that day.It was me that put that on myself, I've never been satisified with how I do academically, and I needed at least AAB to get into medical school, had to BEG my teachers to predict me the grades I needed.If I wasn't jamming on Wooly Road in Camberwell with my now ex I wouldn't have gotten straight Bs.Had to pull my finger out A-level year to get into medical school. A Level year was tough.
what did u get for a2 an what subjects?

i have no idea what i want to do after college eithergo to university but to study what?:/
Bide your time until you know. Find a job or something and do research. Don't just jump on the uni bandwagon as you will end up pissed if you don't have a real plan.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Sosa I did Govt and Politics - AChemistry - ABiology - BWas slyly pissed about Bio tbh, my practical reports killed me. My module results were really good IIRCWas gonna get it remarked but I got the grades I needed.

Guest Lisa Turtle
niceu cant do medicine without chem can u?
Nah. They would rather you had Chem over Bio tbh. I always found that weird, but you do bare biochemistry in your first year of Medicine. Bare.