EXAM RESULTS

streets.

niceu cant do medicine without chem can u?
Nah. They would rather you had Chem over Bio tbh. I always found that weird, but you do bare biochemistry in your first year of Medicine. Bare.
i c. _______"For operational reasons, Course Search is unavailable. The service will be replaced by the Clearing vacancy service from 00:01 (UK time) on Thursday 20 August."what is this let me search courses blud

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it normal that I applied to live out in one of my university choices yet they haven't sent me any accommodation details yet? BTW this one was my insurance which hasn't sent me any details on living in.Also, my firm is saying the halls are full. What are the chances of spaces being freed up come tomorrow due to people dropping out or not getting results they want. If I have to rent out privately for both I'm declining them and going for a London university through clearing. I can't be bothered with the stress.
It depends on when you applied.If you applied for accommodation recently then they won't have sent you an offer for a place as they will have offered out all the rooms.They deliberately over-offer by a certain proportion based on the amount of people they predict will not obtain visas, will fail a-levels, will fall ill etc.I would imagine they would contact you towards the end of August assuming you get the grades.

Soz. Pm away. Let me e pty after I postbut yah am goin china i though I said that I didn't have to refresh ucas tmo now. My mum already said last night she's gonna be disAppointed if I don't get 3 a,s. Smh.
Sometimes I think...If my parents were more like this at least I would try

Guest Lisa Turtle

You'd think after all these years UCAS would be able to stop their site from crashing.Is it the Independent that does that excellent clearing list?Get up at 6am and go get it.My friend got a Physio place in clearing last year.Couldn't believe her luck.----Yeah UCAS is down.

Soz. Pm away. Let me e pty after I postbut yah am goin china i though I said that I didn't have to refresh ucas tmo now. My mum already said last night she's gonna be disAppointed if I don't get 3 a,s. Smh.
Sometimes I think...If my parents were more like this at least I would try
f*ck that, its unneeded pressure, parents need to understand academia aint the only route

ra wanted to do economics at manchester and its in clearing for BBB...feelin like I should ave applied this year....arghrgharghajghlol
how u know its BBB the uni website im looking at just says the subjects they got vacancies for, not the actual requirements
it says one sec ill get the link,on anuva note, I aint applied for ucas, can I still phone up and go uni in theory? Not looking to go but just wondering

Guest Lisa Turtle
ra wanted to do economics at manchester and its in clearing for BBB...feelin like I should ave applied this year....arghrgharghajghlol
how u know its BBB the uni website im looking at just says the subjects they got vacancies for, not the actual requirements
it says one sec ill get the link,on anuva note, I aint applied for ucas, can I still phone up and go uni in theory? Not looking to go but just wondering
yeah you can, phone the uni, and they will do a ucas application for youUcas will send you your ucas ref no upon confirmation from the Uni