Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Numero001

Set a link to Virtual DJ please

23 posts in this topic

Thanks

http://rapidshare.com/files/262805778/Atomix.Virtual.DJ.Pro.6.0.1.rar http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RSUV2JA0 http://rapidshare.com/files/257704693/Atomix.Virtual.DJ.Pro.6.01-TrZ_www.triniwarez.com_.rarhttp://www.mediafire.com/download.php?h4tymyyynei

inbox full

any mac links
didnt even know you could get them on mac...lol

Is it only the trial version available? it says i can only use it for 20days. Thanks for the link either way. :)

thanks, seein as i will also b downloading

I wanna cop myself a Serato setup. But all the equipment just seems long. I hate how those massive MIDI DJ controls that simulate decks cost the same amount as it would probably cost to just buy a Serato setup with decks.

SERATO HAS CHANGED MY LIFE!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: LOL

westwood uses this on radio doesn't he?

yep, infact I did a rave with Goldfinger n westwood couple months ago and they both used my serato lol, so has DJ Spoony at a next rave, ha.Plus I jus traded in my serato SL1 for the new SL3 version.....oh my diddy, can record live sets now staright onto my laptop!!

yep, infact I did a rave with Goldfinger n westwood couple months ago and they both used my serato lol, so has DJ Spoony at a next rave, ha.Plus I jus traded in my serato SL1 for the new SL3 version.....oh my diddy, can record live sets now staright onto my laptop!!
some one was telling me about this how do they work?

Safe guizeEveryone uses Serato innit? Swear its like industry standard now lolDo you select a tune on lappy like VDJ but mix using cdj's so you still have the physical aspect to it?

Do you run Serato on a pc or mac? I'm being told if I wanna start using Serato I should really invest in a mac

Do you run Serato on a pc or mac? I'm being told if I wanna start using Serato I should really invest in a mac
i got a mac gee was man saying i shud invest in serato

what about investing in a controller for traktor instead of serato i swear it has same functionality but you can add and mix bare decks upbut yeh serato has the vinyl thing going for it

What are the advantages of Serato over VDJ for instance?

What are the advantages of Serato over VDJ for instance?
You need to be a DJ to use Serato on turntables properly. Even a wastic can use VDJ