Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Supreme

PS3 Slim

72 posts in this topic

Dunno about Milking. The fact they bring out a new Slimmer console ain't gonna make me go out and get a 2nd PS3. This might tempt a few XBox, Wii, PS2 or Non Console owners into buying one or those obsessed with gadgets.

t dont u feel pissed thos them bring something new out . . .they need to change the pad then change the console

Don't really bother me all Marketing sh*t, everyone does it. XBox had their different console 'packages'. All the different iPods you get ect ect.Why would you change the best game pad ever designed???

Don't X-Box guys get pissed off by the fact the XBox's slack capabilities are more times bly'd cos it's a cheaper alternative to the PS3 when in reality, once you've bought everything you need to have a decent playable console, you could've bought a ps3 anyway!!

don't normal people not give a f*ck and just play games

Dumb thread.Do you HAVE to get it?Is it by force?You could say Microsoft are milking 360 owners for making them pay to play online even though both Nintendo and Sony do it for free.

Dumb thread.Do you HAVE to get it?Is it by force?
don't you think sony should hook up with n trance and do some advertising campaign like PS WILL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEEEEPLAYSTATION 3333WILL SET YOU FREEEEEE

SO 256 MB of Ram how does that all work out?I would assume these 7th gen consoles would have oct-core processors With a Terrabyte of Shram

SO 256 MB of Ram how does that all work out?I would assume these 7th gen consoles would have oct-core processors With a Terrabyte of Shram
No one would buy a system that's the equivelant of £500 worth of specs.Fact.

I was more asking how they utilise the specs to get such high quality games...

because its not like windows platform, where half of the power is used just to run the os.

Article say sno backwards compatibility. Do Not Want.
i swear ps3s haven't been backwards compatible since the first series. Its not a surprise that its not in the slim.

i swear ps3s haven't been backwards compatible since the first series. Its not a surprise that its not in the slim.
Surely this is a bonus feature though, hardly worth buying a PS3 for.And the 60gb's had PS2 hardware built in with full BC.

I would of copped one till I saw this comparison picture a few moments agops3slim_ps3_comparison.jpgshits near enough the samesome pisstake.

I was more asking how they utilise the specs to get such high quality games...
because its not like windows platform, where half of the power is used just to run the os.
+360 uses 32mb, PS3 uses 48mb for it's OS.

theres a few jokes here somewhere

I would of copped one till I saw this comparison picture a few moments agops3slim_ps3_comparison.jpgshits near enough the samesome pisstake.
ps3xbox-slim002.jpgps3-slim-comparison-1.jpgps3-slim-2.jpg

hardly worth buying a PS3 for.And the 60gb's had PS2 hardware built in with full BC.
smh://you can barely get 60 gbs now a days they are mad expensive and rare

reckon i can shot my 60gb and buy a slim and make a profit?

firstly thought it looked good now not so surethat ps3 on the top looks boog

there's no slick finish 2 it