Paying chicks to sex your friend?

Tirunih

I know this guy from school time and we have a laugh when were out and what not, so like i've got mutual respect for this lad, but i wouldn't say that his one of my bedrins. Anyway I found out yesterday that this guy has been at uni for a year and he is STILL a virgin (not by choice).It's proper deep like, because he is starting to have doubts over his sexuality, but i told my friends (that are proper close to him) ,that i don't think he's gay, it's just an illusion because he is nearly 20 years old, he has not kissed a girl properly yet and he hasn't been involved in any sexual activities and to be perfectly honest i could understand why he would start to think like that, but i know he ain't batty.So now this guys confidence is at an ALL TIME low, i mean how can any guy be at uni and not get laid?so me being me i over reacted and i basically said " If that's your boy why haven't you dealt with this?... we live in West Bromwich ffs black country girls are so f*ck*ng easy".Then i suggested why not pay a girl to pretend to like him and sleep with him, just to like build his confidence up..Now the plan is for all of us to put a fiver each without him knowing so we can get this guy some p*ssy..Is this f*cked or would you help out a friend if he was in this situation?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no man jus leave himlook at how heather reacted in eastendersif anything it will crush his confidence into small tiny pieces, when he finds out
he keeps complaining how he wants a girl and he thinks no girl wants to sleep with him..one of my friends said that he wouldn't mind if we told him before we did it..

If you wanna be a friend take dude broadstreet, on a student night, get pissed, get him a chickgodsakes snoop we live in brum it really ain't that hard. What your thinking of doing has fail written all over itP.S if hes doubting his sexuality then boyyyyyyyyyyyy, from there it usually only goes one way

If you wanna be a friend take dude broadstreet, on a student night, get pissed, get him a chickgodsakes snoop we live in brum it really ain't that hard. What your thinking of doing has fail written all over itP.S if hes doubting his sexuality then boyyyyyyyyyyyy, from there it usually only goes one way
brum will be to hard for him that why i'm thinking black country..this guy is soo f*cked up that even if a chick came up to him, he wouldn't say f*ck all coz he has no faith in himself even though he has bare charisma..i don't think he's gay manit's an illusion what you have to take into consideration is that he has no self- belief..no self-belief + wanting something you don't know how to get = doubting yourself.

man need to forget about the internet linkin ting at his age, he needs to know and understand that its possible to get girls in the real world
i'm not even entertaining mr popo tbh a big man like him can stick to his dating sites ...but anywaythis lad's out at least 3 times a week, and he still gets no p*ssy..he just needs confidence and then his technique will come into place..

Complaining about 20 years old, many a man are virgins at 20 who don't live in slutty major cities.I got a Filipino friend, he's 24, about 5'2, 5'3 on a good day with some good shoes, not bad looking at all but still hasn't dipped his trunk in the water or embraced lips with the opposite sex. He's confident, does speak to women and mingles where ever possible but still I wonder, why this dude aint got no p*ssy yet?Tried the prostitute thing a couple of weeks ago over beers, he was up for it and we were all ready to take the leap but somehow it just deteriorated.Hooked him up with an old 8 of mine that I didn't manage to nut, she was Asian, he's Asian, they seemed to click, that just died aswell.At bars and pubs we always have a few 8s around and a couple of 5s and 6s from old workplaces or Uni, he starts off well, keeps it together mid way but crashes towards the end and can't seal the deal, one time us ninjas were shocked that this too sexy Algerian girl was on him and actually allowed him redeem himself after a disasterous attempt to close the deal, she still passed over the numerals and they talked for a bit and according to him she wasn't his cup of tea.We contemplated that maybe he's heading in a different direction than us, pointing towards a different kind of hole situated in men. This he denied with the anger off Denzel in Man on Fire, after that he took a long hiatus from the group and returned after like 5 months.I just do not get it, he's a qualified Web Developer with a Ba in can't remember what he did but hes on 25g per anum.....ohhhh yeah, he lives at home with his Mum, Sister and 22 year old Brother who also is suspected to be a virgin. You might think maybe they are religious, no they aren't, they are full blown Atheists so f*ck*ng isn't an issue, it's getting the f*ck*ng.Pondered this for years now....I don't understand. I've seen real short guys still get action and short and ugly guys too.Strange, maybe they radiate and pump out Female Repellent.

Prostitute? Bad idea!Go out with him and double team girls, make him out to be some legend! Bring girls over to him. Just engage in harmless fun/banter with girls. Won't get him laid that night but he will become more confident with girls.
My niggas at that stage, he can standarly game a chick and sometimes fails. But sometimes we think maybe its the Asian Little d*ck Insecurity issue

Prostitute? Bad idea!Go out with him and double team girls, make him out to be some legend! Bring girls over to him. Just engage in harmless fun/banter with girls. Won't get him laid that night but he will become more confident with girls.
My niggas at that stage, he can standarly game a chick and sometimes fails. But sometimes we think maybe its the Asian Little d*ck Insecurity issue
Penis pump for his birthday signed anonimous.