Paying chicks to sex your friend?

Tirunih

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not the way.If you are gonna do anything take the guy out, help the guy develop his confidence.If he finds out that you man paid for the first woman he ever slept with, it will crush him.

Prostitute? Bad idea!Go out with him and double team girls, make him out to be some legend! Bring girls over to him. Just engage in harmless fun/banter with girls. Won't get him laid that night but he will become more confident with girls.
ha i tried this once with my friend and the girl wasn't interested in him so i ended up shacking up with her instead.. lolit doesn't work all the time..
maybe dude's jus gay
he ain't gay it's an illusion
maybe dude's jus gay
This, just leave him be.
he ain't gay though b
This is not the way.If you are gonna do anything take the guy out, help the guy develop his confidence.If he finds out that you man paid for the first woman he ever slept with, it will crush him.
this guy goes out raving 3 times a week at least.. he's been at uni in wales.. welsh girls love niggas.. yet he ain't got nowt..i don't think he'll mind tbh.. the guy is desperate.

2009im sure many chicks on here even will be up for getting a beat in if you buy them a whopper meal or something?but take him to a pro ffs they specialize in dealing with awkward guys with mental/physical conditions,get him to pay for it or something,take the c*nt to damn or something if all else failsor just start telling girls he has a strap or somethingthe longer you procrastinate the longer you are hanging about with a neeky virgin who may or may not be a shirtlifter or hermaphrodite,have you thought about how this will look in the newspaper if allegations arise concerning some aspect of yr financial dealings or something? those bloodsuckers do not hold back,and this is b4 we get to evryday womens gossip,which is much worse but on a smaller more intensive scale.in short this cud end yr career,i wud prioritise this,perhaps giving the guy an ultimatum whereby he either sheds his virginity within two weeks or he is of the squad,standard procedure

Prostitute? Bad idea!Go out with him and double team girls, make him out to be some legend! Bring girls over to him. Just engage in harmless fun/banter with girls. Won't get him laid that night but he will become more confident with girls.
My niggas at that stage, he can standarly game a chick and sometimes fails. But sometimes we think maybe its the Asian Little d*ck Insecurity issue
Us little d*ck asians get p*ssy mate dont worry. But ur mate being 24 still a virgin plus he's pinoy = epic fail.

2009im sure many chicks on here even will be up for getting a beat in if you buy them a whopper meal or something?but take him to a pro ffs they specialize in dealing with awkward guys with mental/physical conditions,get him to pay for it or something,take the c*nt to damn or something if all else failsor just start telling girls he has a strap or somethingthe longer you procrastinate the longer you are hanging about with a neeky virgin who may or may not be a shirtlifter or hermaphrodite,have you thought about how this will look in the newspaper if allegations arise concerning some aspect of yr financial dealings or something? those bloodsuckers do not hold back,and this is b4 we get to evryday womens gossip,which is much worse but on a smaller more intensive scale.in short this cud end yr career,i wud prioritise this,perhaps giving the guy an ultimatum whereby he either sheds his virginity within two weeks or he is of the squad,standard procedure
lawlz