Mosquitoes

King Jammy

Can't stand the little f*ckers. My brother got bitten last night and it looks like he's got a tumor on his arm. Swear the ones over here look, sound, and bite more venomously than the ones in yard.One was chilling next to my mouse just now but I didn't clock, I thought it was a piece of fluff. Just smashed the c*nt with my 6230i. aint looking to get bitten tonight at all.mosquito_bite1.png

Guest Lisa Turtle

why would you post that pic*itches*Its gnats for me. After the last bout of heat I made a decision not to go out in shorts/skirtsBit me all up my legs. Very distressing.

trust me they are biting me left right an centrei too have tumour on my arm, everyday for the last 3 days its been itchini put anti bacterial on it, i put myrhh on it, i put sudo cream on it, i wash it, i pat it, i blow on itlast thing i put on it was uncle lucas paw paw treatment, doin the trick for now

since when did these bastards invade london?!? f*cks sake, that's yet another reason why i don't want to come home. mosquitos are the bane of my life atm, i still have scars from when i left my window open two months ago and a family of them tried to eat me alive. this week has been pretty good, i've only got one so far on my ankle.

Lies. When I used to live in Jamaica getting bitten was a daily occurrence but they always flared up the same way.One night it weren't as hot as usual so I slept covered from head to toe in the sheet I only left my mouth and nose out to breathe. Woke up about 5ish now feeling some off key feeling on my top lip like it was about to burst. Went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror mans lip was coming like traumatic_angioedema_front2.jpg The way I nearly cried. Felt like some yellow bus pupil. But it weren't a mosquito coz that was just too wench it must have been a night wasp or something.Would not recommend.