Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fresh

Pregnancy Scares

226 posts in this topic

Aint the lick, strap up.

LOL remember shouting at my ex one time over the phone when she told me it was a possibility she was preggers..I started shouting at her, telling her off, like how dare she etc... (i was mean), but turned out to be a false alarm anyway.Feel bad now looking back in retrospect, I was harsh, but was so not ready to have a child. Think it was more shock or shook vibes at the time hence my reaction. btw i was 18.

pregnancies >>> pregnancy scaresstrap up.

'I'm late' = I want attention / Just want to scare you / ruin your life

'I'm late' = I want attention / Just want to scare you / ruin your life
cold shivers run down my spine.

not when you got knees like sagat

LOL what u sayin, tiger knee the girl tryna fcuk u up?palpad_sagat_27_03_tga_jpgcopy.jpgmight be a bit too much overkill!? :D

im the king of this predicamentdodged the bullet constantly.

This hasn't happened to me, but if it did, I would sh*t myself.

Oh dear.Id hate to falll pregnant at my age now doe

LOL what u sayin, tiger knee the girl tryna fcuk u up?might be a bit too much overkill!? :D
nah shes like ringing you sayingoh i haven't come oninstead of shitting it, you calmly drive to her house, get her outside, hug her, and then quarter circle down forward quarter circle down forward quarter circle down forward UKUKUKUKUKUKUKK O !

Scared coz these girls are boshes. SMH.:D
Or scared because you're 18 and not ready to raise a life yet :D

i wouldnt actually be pissed if i got the other half pregnant now. id just be shook i have no P to provide for the child and i wana fully b able to stand on my own two before i become a dad. So for now femodene is my friend.

Lets make things a bit more interesting.....Say if your girl got impregnated by a next man before she met you and had a miscarriage.....then you came into the picture bustin nuff nuts in her and she aint falling pregnant 8 years deep..... PONDER

not quite the same, but my uncle and his wife had one child, they were having unprotected sex for 11 years, no babyi came an put my foot in it, talkin about o dont u want anymore childrenlater that same year she fell pregnantbut 11 years of tryin, an then bam

not quite the same, but my uncle and his wife had one child, they were having unprotected sex for 11 years, no babyi came an put my foot in it, talkin about o dont u want anymore childrenlater that same year she fell pregnantbut 11 years of tryin, an then sperm bank

So for now femodene is my friend.
:D:D:D

woulda thought i was have to be on some usher vibe the way i got some dirty shock a couple months back...

11 Years DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Are you for Real?

not quite the same, but my uncle and his wife had one child, they were having unprotected sex for 11 years, no baby cos my uncle got that weak pipe gi came an put my foot in it, talkin about o dont u want anymore childrenlater that same year she fell pregnant by another man cah she got tired of waitingbut 11 years of tryin, an then bam my uncle got played
Oh seen :D iJoke iJoke