Pregnancy Scares

Fresh

LOL remember shouting at my ex one time over the phone when she told me it was a possibility she was preggers..I started shouting at her, telling her off, like how dare she etc... (i was mean), but turned out to be a false alarm anyway.Feel bad now looking back in retrospect, I was harsh, but was so not ready to have a child. Think it was more shock or shook vibes at the time hence my reaction. btw i was 18.

not when you got knees like sagat
LOL what u sayin, tiger knee the girl tryna fcuk u up?might be a bit too much overkill!? :D
nah shes like ringing you sayingoh i haven't come oninstead of shitting it, you calmly drive to her house, get her outside, hug her, and then quarter circle down forward quarter circle down forward quarter circle down forward UKUKUKUKUKUKUKK O !

Guest M12 Part 2

i wouldnt actually be pissed if i got the other half pregnant now. id just be shook i have no P to provide for the child and i wana fully b able to stand on my own two before i become a dad. So for now femodene is my friend.

not quite the same, but my uncle and his wife had one child, they were having unprotected sex for 11 years, no babyi came an put my foot in it, talkin about o dont u want anymore childrenlater that same year she fell pregnantbut 11 years of tryin, an then bam

not quite the same, but my uncle and his wife had one child, they were having unprotected sex for 11 years, no babyi came an put my foot in it, talkin about o dont u want anymore childrenlater that same year she fell pregnantbut 11 years of tryin, an then sperm bank

not quite the same, but my uncle and his wife had one child, they were having unprotected sex for 11 years, no baby cos my uncle got that weak pipe gi came an put my foot in it, talkin about o dont u want anymore childrenlater that same year she fell pregnant by another man cah she got tired of waitingbut 11 years of tryin, an then bam my uncle got played
Oh seen :D iJoke iJoke