Pregnancy Scares

Fresh

'I'm late' = I want attention / Just want to scare you / ruin your life
f*ckin hate this.And at that moment in time im jus like 'f*ck it i aint havin any more sex, the pregnancy god is out to get me'and it happens again some time later. smhreally and truly tho, im celibate till.... its safe.

Never understood how people can go bareback on a chick they DON'T want to have a yout with.Makes no sense. If she's a bosh, why ? If your not financially ready, why ? Just strap up ffs.
just to feel my piece in that warm wet p*ssy wid all the juice just dripping down my ting with nothing blocking or sufficating my junk feels to live.. i swear i bet if i put ona dom now *which is probably gonna be more time now im back on this linking ting* it would make my piece go down. I need to get use 2 banging with them again*p.s - the girls ive banged since i broke up with my chick are chicks ive known for time and deres that trust there.. im not THAT reckless*

Na, you can't be f*ck*ng Raw first time with a chick, thats roulette. But sometimes a nigga has a lil too much booze and its been a 2 month dry spell and you meet a decent looking chick and its no rubbers in the yard......You really start doing Maths, calculating your chances of getting burnt. Start thinking shes good lookin she takes care of herself....DANGEROUS

Let's clear this upIts about resisting temptation, you don't think rationally in every situation. Common human weakness.My situation is that she was dry sexing, grinding on me, wearing here Adina Howard, and I was already out. She went to use the toilet, came back, got back to grinding, and her underwear was gone, I didn't notice under the T-shirt. So when my pipe hit the p*ssy, it was a wrap, there weren't even conny's in the house. So it was do or don't, heat of the moment.She doesn't have it anymore.