Pregnancy Scares

Fresh

Had a good couple of them back in the day. When the period came felt like have a blood rave like in blade I was so happy for its arrival. Right now, I wouldn't mind. Would like to be in a more stable position financially, but its a blessing so I will take on the responsibility with joy.

• Upvote 2

The morning after pill is £26 and they only sell it to women. And you only get one in the box.

If you're under 25 you can get it for free

Depends on the chemist. Certain chemist used to try and charge my ex, others didnt.

It's the same thing we are doing to our bodies though... pill/coil/injection shuts down your reproductive system and stops it from functioning as normal.

Would be safe to do a male one surely

Giles,

Womens eggs are there from birth but with men, our semen are initially generated from puberty and made each time it is released from us. A male pill would stop production of sperm, but the question is, would it be able to restart production?

It's easier for women tbh.

It's the same thing we are doing to our bodies though... pill/coil/injection shuts down your reproductive system and stops it from functioning as normal.

Would be safe to do a male one surely

Yh it works for females but quite frankly that's not a risk I'm willing to take. Last I heard there was IVF for women and other fertility treatment. I don't hear bout nothing for men to produce the juice. f*ck been a jaffa for life as a side effect of a male pill