Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PopT

Student Overdrafts

17 posts in this topic

im with natwest ,last year i went to the top of my student overdraft, i need to pay my house rent for septemberwill i be able to take out another overdraft at the start of september, or do i have to wait untill the academic year actually starts

n\ah just open up bares, abbey give u 2g
im scared of opening up with bare banks cos me an money dont mix to well lol

Not Abbey, for the love of god not Abbey :|

You can't open up two student overdrafts.Tried this more than once last year and the year before. I even had to run out of a Bank Managers office once.Your best bet would be to extend your overdraft but this is only allowed if you haven't broke the terms and conditions of your overdraft and have your student loan always go in into that account

i know someone that had 2 student overdrafts its not allowed tho. was gonna tell u not to open one with natwest but u already have lol

i know someone that had 2 student overdrafts
This is why I kept trying to get another one

You can't open up two student overdrafts.Tried this more than once last year and the year before. I even had to run out of a Bank Managers office once.Your best bet would be to extend your overdraft but this is only allowed if you haven't broke the terms and conditions of your overdraft and have your student loan always go in into that account
lmfao can jus imagine that

there was a programme about this on bbc3some guy took out like 6 student accounts with like 1.5gs overdraft in each.then at his last card, he found a loophole with the Cashback thing in Spar and would draw out like 2bills a day for months.his total debt was £40k something...and he didnt even graduate uni.

there was a programme about this on bbc3some guy took out like 6 student accounts with like 1.5gs overdraft in each.then at his last card, he found a loophole with the Cashback thing in Spar and would draw out like 2bills a day for months.his total debt was £40k something...and he didnt even graduate uni.
saw thathad 2 become bankruptwas a sick loophole doedude cnt even rent a yard nw

40k?i would just go back to colombia with that come back as Alejandro Guttierrezbooom

Just extend your overdraft. Go to them, tell them you passed and you're in the next year and they should extend it.

his total debt was £40k something...and he didnt even graduate uni.
:o

Saw this programme didnt know he didnt graduate tho. The way he used to go spar everyday for cashbacks was disgusting lol

40k?i would just go back to colombia with that come back as Alejandro Guttierrezbooom
lololol