licking out a girls ass

Roscoe

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah okay but in a girls ass?i mean i think thats disgusting..
blad when i done it it didn't smell or taste like anything but skin, texture was different. Thats because i know where that arsehole has been and how clean it is. I lick the front aswell even though she pisses out of it. Doesn't mean it tastes like piss when its clean. TBH it adds to it when im proper on it but if thats not your thing then yeh, but its not such a big deal.
PAUSE RIGHT THERE MOTHERf*ckER.Your vile and your probably chatting sh*t, either way you deserveth not be within this forum
:rofl:the disgust is too much

im a very clean person..Its the same when my man licks me out, i lips him afterwardsi aint gonna exactly tell him to go wash his mouth out and come bk to me..its all part of sex my dear!!!
b06cb674606faa2aa24e654.gifyou and your bf are white innit?
why do you say silly things like thisthe first 2 posters in this thread expressing their disgust were white

im a very clean person..Its the same when my man licks me out, i lips him afterwardsi aint gonna exactly tell him to go wash his mouth out and come bk to me..its all part of sex my dear!!!
b06cb674606faa2aa24e654.gifyou and your bf are white innit?
why do you say silly things like thisthe first 2 posters in this thread expressing their disgust were white
everytime i hear mad sex things like this the people are white not even on a racist tip but jus askin

Guest M12 Part 2

id be more worried if i licked a girls pum and she told me to wash my mouth out tbh.her cleanliness obviously aint very high if she doesnt rate her own juices.