WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS DUDE?

Mr. Martinez

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more like watching how not to live your life, actually.
HOWS THAT JIM?WALKING ROAD WITH TRACKSUIT ON, 8TH IN THE SOCK, BOPPING AND SAYING "WAH GWARN GEE" TO EVERY RASTA WANNABE YOU SEE?HOP ALONG HARRY.
I never get why you post sh*t like this when that used to be you. And you used to look up to people like that. When I first came to this forum you were rapping with pictures of yourself new era on hooded up.Obviously you can grow up and mature but dont all of a sudden act like that wasnt a part of your own past.

who's this ceazy?
a c*ck luvin sket that used ashman
Did she really though?Look @ Ashman no homo, my guy will never be able to draw another girl that looks anything like Ceazy, that was his shot @ good-looking non-pretending i'm f*ck*ng someone else pum, even with her loose p*ssy'd selfhis failure however came with wifeying the ting, and then marrying the ting, and then having babies with the tingall before the very inevitable, when she found a next man and left ashman to go back to his life as a pissed guy for lifeI'm sayin thoughAshman bruvthis woman's destroyed your lifeYou'll apply for a job, and your boss to be will be able to google your life in 2 minutes and see howmuch of a wasteman you areall because of her bruvjust say what you're feelingdon't think just typelet it all outtell the world about Chloe bruvtell em!
loooooooolThat was pure jokes.Bruv, you think I cannot pull nice gal? hahahalol I will let you carry on thinking what you think blad. End of the day, although Ceazy might be the best looking gash you ever set your eyes on, Ceazy ain't the best looking girl I've been with and trust me bruv, no woman has or ever will destroy my life. You just hate the fact that you trim your goatie every day and line up your head piece and look after your pretty boy face and you still can't do better than what I have son. Admit it!Jealousy is a son of a bitch. I feel your pain eddie.

HOWS THAT JIM?WALKING ROAD WITH TRACKSUIT ON, 8TH IN THE SOCK, BOPPING AND SAYING "WAH GWARN GEE" TO EVERY RASTA WANNABE YOU SEE?HOP ALONG HARRY.
I never get why you post sh*t like this when that used to be you. And you used to look up to people like that. When I first came to this forum you were rapping with pictures of yourself new era on hooded up.Obviously you can grow up and mature but dont all of a sudden act like that wasnt a part of your own past.
It wasn't my past son. I just put them clothes on to take the piss out of you man.

who's this ceazy?
Did she really though?Look @ Ashman no homo, my guy will never be able to draw another girl that looks anything like Ceazy, that was his shot @ good-looking non-pretending i'm f*ck*ng someone else pum, even with her loose p*ssy'd selfhis failure however came with wifeying the ting, and then marrying the ting, and then having babies with the tingall before the very inevitable, when she found a next man and left ashman to go back to his life as a pissed guy for lifeI'm sayin thoughAshman bruvthis woman's destroyed your lifeYou'll apply for a job, and your boss to be will be able to google your life in 2 minutes and see howmuch of a wasteman you areall because of her bruvjust say what you're feelingdon't think just typelet it all outtell the world about Chloe bruvtell em!
loooooooolThat was pure jokes.Bruv, you think I cannot pull nice gal? hahahalol I will let you carry on thinking what you think blad. End of the day, although Ceazy might be the best looking gash you ever set your eyes on, Ceazy ain't the best looking girl I've been with and trust me bruv, no woman has or ever will destroy my life. You just hate the fact that you trim your goatie every day and line up your head piece and look after your pretty boy face and you still can't do better than what I have son. Admit it!Jealousy is a son of a bitch. I feel your pain eddie.
But are you gonna bang doe?

It wasn't my past son. I just put them clothes on to take the piss out of you man.
I'm sure that you got a lot of lolz out of that eh?

who's this ceazy?
Of course bruv, of course. I am gonna bang. I am gonna bang fast and hard mate. That's how it is done. Leave a girl dripping on my c*ck.

I'm sure that you got a lot of lolz out of that eh?
Yeah, my mates got some pen and paper and wrote down 'lol' and then gave it to me.

who's this ceazy?
Of course bruv, of course. I am gonna bang. I am gonna bang fast and hard mate. That's how it is done. Leave a girl dripping on my c*ck.
Obviously not considering the mother of your kids left you for a 40 year old ginge.

who's this ceazy?
Obviously not considering the mother of your kids left you for a 40 year old ginge.
But does that means I ain't gonna bang doe?Come on Harry. Put your thinking cap on you God damn son of a bitch!

Ashman, I'm tryna help you bruv and it's deep that you can't see itObviously when they said 'we split to get more benefits' ting, they hadn't split, and obviously ceazy being the slore that she has always been cheated on ashman and left man out in the cold (I even hear it's with a neekier looking, even more wasteman looking, fully certified and stamped neek from some other forum) but Ashman doesn't want to do the right thingboy

i dont even feel sorry for himceazy was g'd up for what she didif his mind was right, none of this would have happenedthe fact that his life started and ended on the forum is the most deepest thing everi feel sorry for the yutes tho, they're f*cked for life...
LMFAOThe long con.

Ashman, I'm tryna help you bruv and it's deep that you can't see itObviously when they said 'we split to get more benefits' ting, they hadn't split, and obviously ceazy being the slore that she has always been cheated on ashman and left man out in the cold (I even hear it's with a neekier looking, even more wasteman looking, fully certified and stamped neek from some other forum) but Ashman doesn't want to do the right thingboy
bRUV, how old are you sunny jim?Cuase last time I checked I was hitting 28 and you are like 23 or some sh*t.Since when did a big man like myself ever need help from you son?Never mate.I'M MILLWALL TILL I DIE, I'M MILLWALL TILL I DIE!