Ramadan

Guest TimeBomb

u man comin in here on some attention whore tip tryna say sh*t bout Islam jus giv upjus coz we ignore u dnt mean u shud do it again
bruv your not even religious you f*ck*ng hypocrite... you used to say you believed in satan and all types of buffoonery... you any attention seeking goth kid
He's just depressed and looking for a way outWhether its valium or allah

Abstinence helps me with my discipline I think as well as other things, if you've never tried it it's difficult to comprehend why muslims fast but to me it's something special.It's mad though how I get loads of funny comments. 'Oh is that when you starve yourself?' and 'Oh what you and your fam get up at 3 in the morning just to eat? [While laughing] That's mad'.Was surprised by some peoples ignorance really, it's not all about food. But it's cool I just laugh at their ignorance it's what I choose to do so no matter what anyone says it's not going to change me.

jack cracks me upjoins the fifa parties saying asalamu aleikumare you muslims or considering conversion?
I find islam interesting but that's about as far as it goeswas saying salaam etc cause i was joking with yoshie and my boy that I was convertingI like the idea of ramadan and morals etc that go a long with it which is why I'd like to take part one time

• 3 weeks later...
Abstinence helps me with my discipline I think as well as other things
That is the beautiful thing it not only teaches you to be grateful for what you have but teaches you discipline tooIslam has everything covered
prescott_burkha.jpgindeeddisclaimer: no offence intendededit: wtf?!?!?! thats (apparently) john prescott :/

That is the beautiful thing it not only teaches you to be grateful for what you have but teaches you discipline tooIslam has everything covered
prescott_burkha.jpgindeeddisclaimer: no offence intendededit: wtf?!?!?! thats (apparently) john prescott :/
isnt your dad moroccan?stop trying to be funny and get on your deen bruda

isnt your dad moroccan?stop trying to be funny and get on your deen bruda
hes muslim yeah but i dont followjust couldnt help but lol at the unintentional pun