Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest M12

Just got back from seeing Inglorious Basterds

81 posts in this topic

Seriously Top 5 films ive ever seen.Has any1 else watched this??

f reviews thoim my own judge/will watch on dvd most probably

Want to see thisDistrict 9 was sick

wiki says it gt postive reviewsbt the independent n some next paper gave it sh*t reviews ( i think it was independent)who to trust

who to trust
Trust yourself G... Im hearing its a good film.Going to watch on Saturday

if its top 5 i would like to know what the other 4 are doogie
In no orderCarlitos WayCity of GodWe Remember The TitansLast King of ScotlandInglorious basterdsThats off the top of my head. may be a few ive forgotten about

Looking to see this film soon.+C/S Carlito's Way being top 5 selected. Can watch that film all the time and never get bored of it. Love it each time I watch it.

So you think this is Tarantino's best film to date?I haven't seen this, but I've got to say you're the first person I've heard of who thinks that.Need to see this & make my own mind up, but judging by Tarantino's last few, I'm not holding out much hope tbh.

So you think this is Tarantino's best film to date?I haven't seen this, but I've got to say you're the first person I've heard of who thinks that.Need to see this & make my own mind up, but judging by Tarantino's last few, I'm not holding out much hope tbh.
Like say mans a centaur.centaur.gifCan I get a lol? Please?

So you think this is Tarantino's best film to date?
NO WAYIt's very good, I really enjoyed it (saw it on Sunday)but PMSL at top 5 films ever seen - you must have watched a very limited selection of films bruvtop 5 lololol

overall its got good reviews on rotten tomatoes, movies sick, watch this time next year everyone hailing it a classic. reviewers hate on tarentino because he doesnt conform to no conventions, you should see the level of bods that go to these film screenings, the music industrys neekyness has nothing on the film industriesmovies sick not as good as pulp fiction which is top 5 for me

MATE. i went to see this advance screening on sundaySICK FILM, see my review in the movie club thread. but on a level f*ck CRITICS. THEY had me shook that it might not be all that but for once i thought f*ck it leemmme see for myself. no regrets. i f*ckin love tarantino and i havent even seen pulp fiction, its gettin watched on the weekend. but if u like kill bill, sin city etc ull like this. SS LANDA aka christopher waltz put in the SICKEST PERFORMANCE. the opening scene>>>>>>>>>>

Want to see thisDistrict 9 was sick
man thought i was gassed about d9o theres aliens so f*ck watching thatwa gwan for certain man thun.

Opinions o be trusted:WavesurferNO SUNSHINETitan

ANY JEWISH FILM propaganda TO TAKE THE PISS OUT THE NAZIS THAT WERE INSTIGATED BY THE JEWISH CABAL IN THE FIRST PLACEand sheep flock to see this saying the film is sick.the real sickness is such stupidity

ANY JEWISH FILM propaganda TO TAKE THE PISS OUT THE NAZIS THAT WERE INSTIGATED BY THE JEWISH CABAL IN THE FIRST PLACEand sheep flock to see this saying the film is sick.the real sickness is such stupidity
why's this guy not banned though?stop ruining every thread with your anti-jewish bullshit

TOP 5 FILMS EVER :lol:Sorry mate but unless your dvd collection consists only ofSpice Girls: The MovieTransformersTransformers 2The Wicker Man (Starring Nicholas Cage)then I don't know what your on. (I haven't seen it)

if its top 5 i would like to know what the other 4 are doogie
In no orderCarlitos WayCity of GodWe Remember The TitansLast King of ScotlandInglorious basterdsThats off the top of my head. may be a few ive forgotten about
lol serious list.

why's this guy not banned though?stop ruining every thread with your anti-jewish bullshit
im not anti jewish, im anti Jewish world orderstfu

venom serious q, how do you managa to suck the fun out of EVERYTHING

why do white people get emotional when someone says something anti Jewish

i don't condone racism against anybodyand don't be such a hypocrite, you're the same guy complaining when muslims get made fun of

venom serious q, how do you managa to suck the fun out of EVERYTHING
lmao