Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PopT

Private Profiles on Facebook

18 posts in this topic

How do u view them with out adding them lool

dem peeping toms there

How about viewing pics without adding.....

How about viewing pics without adding.....
yer yer

swear u can just do that by clicking on the persons image

lol u cantfacebook is actually stric. unless a person sets their profile so friends of friends or randoms can see certain parts u wont see anything except display pic. if even that.the question is how do u get that next level of private where ur name goes black when ur tagged in pics and people cant even attempt to add u, u have to add them?

lol u cantfacebook is actually stric. unless a person sets their profile so friends of friends or randoms can see certain parts u wont see anything except display pic. if even that.the question is how do u get that next level of private where ur name goes black when ur tagged in pics and people cant even attempt to add u, u have to add them?
nah dnt b fooled thy blocked u

swear u could of done it, before facebook was popping..you could take they id and the put it with a photo adress

i think u have to go to who can search for me - then click only friendsi dno if this is right btw

sickest way to view someone is if there friends with one of your friends... and they tag your friend... just click back to album and you can view there album

It's in privacy settings somewhere.Just make it as strict as possible and you would be a ghost to anyone that isn't your friend

sickest way to view someone is if there friends with one of your friends... and they tag your friend... just click back to album and you can view there album
thisits how i discovered a bosh underneath my nose this morningupset me to know its gone undetected at times it would have been useful...

is there any way you can see who's viewing your profile aswell?

Just ask her man, she may come clean.
#hahahunlikelybutppl who you have blocked can't see ANYTHING from you, but u cant see anything from them either

Just ask her man, she may come clean.
LOOOL