Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bacardi_Up

Fuck I'm drunk and got work in 4 hours...thread

35 posts in this topic

Ronson.f*cked up right now.

still tipsy but nuffin to do today :Dmay the force be with u

Ronson.f*cked up right now.
Tell me how much of a terrible day you had so I can feel better about my life please. I used to come into work feeling mouldy every Friday because Thursday nights in Solihull and Leamington are too good.

cant be that hard to clear up a few bottles of fellow drunk people

cant be that drunk found time to come on vip2 and start typing

Got in half 4 this morning, had to be back out my door for 7 :|Today isnt gonna be a good day

funnily enough my eyes are bloodshot red this morning, all over the shop feel horrible

I f*cking love alcohol it makes me more confident, alot more attractive to females and enjoy sh*t music.Who would drink all the time if they didn't get hang overs? *raises hand*

I f*cking love alcohol it makes me more confident, alot more attractive to females and enjoy sh*t music.Who would drink all the time if they didn't get hang overs? *raises hand*
yes The thing that pisses me off when i was like 15 16 i never used to get hangovers, but i get them all the time now.

can't lie i do love ths stuffhead is all over the place right now but managed to solider it into work for 8>>>>>working with a hangover

yes The thing that pisses me off when i was like 15 16 i never used to get hangovers, but i get them all the time now.
Same as or I felt a bit crap for about an hour or 2 and then I was great. Also I used to think people were lieing when they said "I can't remember anything from last night..." but now if I just go past the typsy stage my mind goes blank. Like I honestly don't even know how I function and then I wake up in the morning with an intense feeling of guilt.

was shoobzing last nightwas crazyfeel f*ckedwork in a hourim out peace

I should have started work at 9.30>>>> Drinking with family on a weekday

im not sure if i should brag because i dont have to worry about getting up for workor cry

I did this once....You silly silly boy CarlI even smelt of whisky...someone told em to eat a loveheart (we have love hearts round sale time)swallowed it, and had to run to the toilet..didnt amke it threw up just outside staff room

Wait why are you all drunk its a f*ck*ng friday.

Did this last Friday morning. Went sleep about 7:30. Woke up at 10 (I start at nine). Cold shower cos my boilers broken.Sat at my desk fully twisted. Did two cartwheels in the middle of the office to prove it. Hit the wall at 3pm. Was in bed that night by 11pm in a bad way.

Wait why are you all drunk its a f*ck*ng friday.
Liverpool students night on a thursday plus there was loads of stuff goin on for results day an that..had to be done really, so thats my excuse

id love to go work drunk wouldn't even notice it go by telling all the customers to f*ck off lol would be jokes.

Did this last Friday morning. Went sleep about 7:30. Woke up at 10 (I start at nine). Cold shower cos my boilers broken.Sat at my desk fully twisted. Did two cartwheels in the middle of the office to prove it. Hit the wall at 3pm. Was in bed that night by 11pm in a bad way.
Lol legend.Oh and Cipher it was results day so I reckon everyone was out celebrating.

called in sick f*ck it
poor manshould soldier it son