Fuck I'm drunk and got work in 4 hours...thread

Bacardi_Up

I f*cking love alcohol it makes me more confident, alot more attractive to females and enjoy sh*t music.Who would drink all the time if they didn't get hang overs? *raises hand*
yes The thing that pisses me off when i was like 15 16 i never used to get hangovers, but i get them all the time now.
Same as or I felt a bit crap for about an hour or 2 and then I was great. Also I used to think people were lieing when they said "I can't remember anything from last night..." but now if I just go past the typsy stage my mind goes blank. Like I honestly don't even know how I function and then I wake up in the morning with an intense feeling of guilt.

Did this last Friday morning. Went sleep about 7:30. Woke up at 10 (I start at nine). Cold shower cos my boilers broken.Sat at my desk fully twisted. Did two cartwheels in the middle of the office to prove it. Hit the wall at 3pm. Was in bed that night by 11pm in a bad way.
Lol legend.Oh and Cipher it was results day so I reckon everyone was out celebrating.