some of you would...

VENOM

article-1208012-061F1698000005DC-881_468x545.jpgarticle-1208012-06201385000005DC-666_468x286.jpgbut who clocked that all the women were wearing bikini type panties while this breh was wearing shorts.. why?trusay many of the jamaican female team look like brehs wiv weave as well, but thats mainly faciallythey have the back off or the legs to confirm they are women. but thisarticle-1208012-061D1C5A000005DC-469_224x423.jpghow say you. and cant they just look at the private bits or doesnt that say it all??article-1208012-061E5FA5000005DC-945_468x286.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That runner something Stewart for the Jamaican team when she was running with sunglasses looked like Vybz Kartel. I was cracking up. Kept imaging her saying "Timeless" just before she started running.

Venom, why do you go on about Jamaica???This man she is South African.Are you jealour of Usain Bolt???He is the fastest man EVER, you should be happy that no white man will EVER test him.That is deep with this person though, has this person taken a DNA test yet???

Venom, why do you go on about Jamaica???This man she is South African.Are you jealour of Usain Bolt???He is the fastest man EVER, you should be happy that no white man will EVER test him.That is deep with this person though, has this person taken a DNA test yet???
thats your problem. you cant justify the reason why you use up oxygen.look at what you wrote. dont talk to me for 5 weeksc*nt

Guest M12 Part 2

theres some kinda mad debate going on that even in the "absence of male genitalia" she may still qualify as a man. i feel it for her if she actually is a girl though. she will forever be ridiculed.

if its confirmed shes a woman it doesnt matter tbh. she will be bolting the field while they seckle for second and third.BUT if it turns out that shes a breh .....lol/so this hormonal imbalance ting explains some of the threads and posters in the love and life roommakes sense

He is the fastest man EVER, you should be happy that no white man will EVER test him.
Never knew you could see into the future
Shut up you tree hugger.Name me one white guy to break 100m in 10 seconds?????????????????????????????And Venom, your confused. Allow you living on a farm and your dad hating himself and telling you black people are bad.d*ckHEAD

He is the fastest man EVER, you should be happy that no white man will EVER test him.
Never knew you could see into the future
Shut up you tree hugger.Name me one white guy to break 100m in 10 seconds?????????????????????????????And Venom, your confused. Allow you living on a farm and your dad hating himself and telling you black people are bad.d*ckHEAD
WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH WHITE OR BLACK? YOU CANNOT MAKE ANY PROPER SENSE IN A THREADYOU CAN NEVER BRING ANY PROPER DISCUSSION TO ANYTHINGYOU JUST MAKE PLAN FACE STATEMENTS. WORST PART IS UR NOT EVEN JOKING BUT U THINK YOU ARE SAYING SUTTINU CANT EVEN SEND PROPERLY U JUST DEAD THE WHOLE THING.SOME OF THE JAMAICAN FEMALES LOOK LIKE BREHSTHEN LOOK AT YOUR REPLY? OK USAIN BOLT MAY BE THE FASTEST MAN AND???WHEN WILL A BLACK MAN EVER DO WHAT PHELPS HAS DONE?

but who clocked that all the women were wearing bikini type panties while this breh was wearing shorts.. why?trusay many of the jamaican female team look like brehs wiv weave as well, but thats mainly faciallythey have the back off or the legs to confirm they are women.
Not sure if you realised but she isnt JamaicanIf you did realise, and you just mentioned the Jamaica team, ur still an idiot

but who clocked that all the women were wearing bikini type panties while this breh was wearing shorts.. why?trusay many of the jamaican female team look like brehs wiv weave as well, but thats mainly faciallythey have the back off or the legs to confirm they are women.
Not sure if you realised but she isnt JamaicanIf you did realised, and you just mentioned the Jamaica team, ur still an idiot
some of you are so stupid i swear. u cant even read stuff written in the language you speakif english isnt your first language then ask eric and mad vybez where they registered for their esol courses innitabout u dont know if i realised she isnt jamaican. smh how hard is it to make out what i wrote. edexcel now will say you got an A in your A levels but still cant read and understand.d*ckhead.

Venom, you believe all Jews are evil, that is a fail.Your most probably christian, which is from Judaism.Your confused.Keep shagging sheep and driving your tractors.AND, it would be you to dedicate a topic on such a thing though, like say you would get turned on when your slamming it knowing she has male attributes and DNA about her.YOU SICK f*ck!!!

Venom, you believe all Jews are evil, that is a fail.Your most probably christian, which is from Judaism.Your confused.Keep shagging sheep and driving your tractors.AND, it would be you to dedicate a topic on such a thing though, like say you would get turned on when your slamming it knowing she has male attributes and DNA about her.YOU SICK f*ck!!!
i beleive all jews are evil? since whenyour brain deadshagging sheep and producing an offspring will still be more useful to humanity than your wasteful existence.i attribute a topic to her cos topics are made about her in every paper around and website atmso again you fail, like your parents did when they conceived you in morocco deceiving you to claim ur mixed race.

Yes but it would have to be YOU to make this topic, like all the other homosexual/weird sexual/Gay sex/admittion of being gay topics that you make.Allow it!!!LOL, in your topic, you say it time and time again. Your confused.
if you drink, smoke or take drugs, then you are silly.Become straight edge and your life will be much more pure!!!unless you have justin credible's useless grey sponge he calls a brain then it doesnt really matter+
LOL, watch me make a new persona and watch how everyone will bred.
:rofl:YOU SOUNDED WOUNDED LIKE SOME FAT KID AT SCHOOL WHO GOT PICKED ON AND LAUGHED AT AND VOWED TO COME BACK AND SHOW THEM ALL LATER ON IN LIFE.OI WHAT WAS THAT FILM CALLED? WITH BERG FROM TWO GUYS, A GIRL AND A PIZZA PLACE? :lol: