DiRT 2

The King

Surprised there aint a topic. Demo's out on XBL, its f*ck*ng sick. Made by the same people who did GRiD.
say whaaaaaaaaat??!!*switches on xbox n draws for the marketplace*I saw u bangin this out last night, but i couldnt be arsed to switch on cos i was overtired man
you being serious you didn't know this, haven't you played DiRT? its by grid people, older engine. This engine is probably the grid engine tweaked up.

nah blud you don't understand the madness thoughi bought dirt thinking it was going to have mad off maultiplayer rally races dune buggys and next rally conditions, but it didn't have it, im guessing because it couldn't graphically handle it. When grid came out only reason i bought it was for the multiplayer races, but even then the race style like tarmac and le mans and all that sh*t i found a bit boringbut DiRT 2 is going to have that multiplayer aspect but in a rally kind of settingwhich in my books is the recipie for madness, trust this game should take over ED for a while at least

lol nah i didnt play dirt 1 still, i wasnt consoled up them times. but playin it i could see that it was made by the grid people.Lol c/s Grid on sand, its nuts gettin used to it at first, the car just keeps slidin like a motherf*cker, its nuts to sense the grip levels @ first. Never really felt the demo of no.1 due to that tbh, n its the same sh*t in two so boooooooooyyyy i mite waste a disc on it @ best

• 3 weeks later...
Sick./Guy fixed my flashed 360 cos it had rrod and now the gpu is f*cked. :angry:
lol how old is the console?ive sent my flashed one off, n aparently its on its way back to me, so i dunno if they clocked it n still fixed it, or its gonna ave a polite notice attached to it, tellin me to f*ck off
01-11-2007You'll have to let me know how you get on with that. Last time it rrod, it started with just the gpu going dodgy then died so if it does it again, ill send it off.

Sick./Guy fixed my flashed 360 cos it had rrod and now the gpu is f*cked. :angry:
lol how old is the console?ive sent my flashed one off, n aparently its on its way back to me, so i dunno if they clocked it n still fixed it, or its gonna ave a polite notice attached to it, tellin me to f*ck off
01-11-2007You'll have to let me know how you get on with that. Last time it rrod, it started with just the gpu going dodgy then died so if it does it again, ill send it off.
I got my console back today still n everything is blesssssssssy lol its still even flashed im more then haps. Its got a paper warranty sticker on it now doe instead of the old silver sticker