is Usain Bolt using steroids?

MMan

im not even hating on the guy he's one hell of an athlete but the way he just came out of nowhere and smashing these records is crazy both the 100m and 200m in the same competition! and he doesnt even look like he's trying just look at the way man was slowing down towards the end of the 100m final. your innocent until proven guilty but i have to say i wouldnt be surprised if somewhere along the he tests positive for performance enhancing drugs

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He just got older and betterHe's only like 23 I think, 22 at the olympics. Before that he hadnt fully matured and hes always said he wants to show what you can achieve in sports without performance enhancing drugs.But as long as he continues to dominate, there's always gonna be speculation.

he didnt come out of nowherehe was one of the favourites for the olympicsjust u didnt have a clue
First man aged under 20 to ever run under 20 in 200m doesnt just come from nowhere. You just didnt know about himSame as Jamaica winning all these medals didnt just come from nowhere. Check your history and see the women were racking bare silvers. Swear they used to call Jamaica the second fastest sprint nation

I hate people that say thiscos then people start going on about how they knew about Bolt from 5 years ago when man was 15 running for his local town in Jamaica... pfft
its like someone saying Wayne Rooney came out of nowhere when he joined unitedif you have any knowledge of the sport u would know about his rise at evertonsame with the athletics he was one of the forerunners of the olympicsand he won there was 3 favourites and he was one of themnot like heather mills started running 100meters and she won kmt

Guest M12 Part 2
I hate people that say thiscos then people start going on about how they knew about Bolt from 5 years ago when man was 15 running for his local town in Jamaica... pfft
hahahahshahsdhaits true though bare guys are like "he came from nowhere"hes been doing his ting at youth championships and ting for years. he didnt suddenly become fast in 09

Guest TimeBomb
PLus he is probably along with Phelps the most tested athlete in the worldI really doubt he is taking any drugs
yea would deffo think he'd be the most tested athlete in the world, no way they'd let it pass after his casual wins.

he didnt come out of nowherehe was one of the favourites for the olympicsjust u didnt have a clue
its like someone saying Wayne Rooney came out of nowhere when he joined unitedif you have any knowledge of the sport u would know about his rise at evertonsame with the athletics he was one of the forerunners of the olympicsand he won there was 3 favourites and he was one of themnot like heather mills started running 100meters and she won kmt
its not even that last year, he ran the 200 in 19.91 and finished second to Tyson Gay at the World Championships. He started running the 100 just last year and didn't even break 10 seconds until earlier this year.But, within a relatively short period of time, he has dropped his times to 9.69 in the 100 and 19.30 in the 200. Those are HUGE jumps in those events. I am always suspicious of those who make these type of sudden jumps in time. It typically takes years to shave off times like this. its all abit suspicious