is Usain Bolt using steroids?

MMan

im not even hating on the breh you man making me feel like a hater and its not even fact that he has become successful so quickly even my boy who run's track was telling me sprint runners peak in there late 20's early 30's so if he's runnin these times now how's quick is he gonna be runnin 100m in 5 years time?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not even hating on the breh you man making me feel like a hater and its not even fact that he has become successful so quickly even my boy who run's track was telling me sprint runners peak in there late 20's early 30's so if he's runnin these times now how's quick is he gonna be runnin 100m in 5 years time?

Guest M12 Part 2
This is just a dumb argument.Like I said before FACT ISHE SURPRISED EVERYONE.NONE OF YOU WOULD HAVE BET YOUR HOUSE ON HIM BEING WHERE HE IS TODAY, ON THE MORNING OF THE 100M FINAL AT THE BEIJING OLYMPICS.PERIOD.
you cant bet ur house on anything with young athletes. they have POTENTIAL, whether they fulfill it or not is a different story. People would have always known he was gonna be a Pro sprinter. Some would have had that feeling he was going to be the best in jamaica. some woulda thought hed turn out world class. but u cant systematically say in any sport that 1 guy is going to be the best and break all the records when they are 15, you just gotta hope they keep developing at the same rate.in summary people always knew he was going to be good but just how good he has become has surpised people. if that counts to u as "coming out of nowhere" then so be it

Im hearing people say this, like they just dont wanna accept that he can do it naturally.--------------------My little cousin come home from school yesterday saying that the white kids told him black people have an extra bone in each foot which makes them run faster.. And thats the only reason Bolt won.

Guest M12 Part 2
Im hearing people say this, like they just dont wanna accept that he can do it naturally.--------------------My little cousin come home from school yesterday saying that the white kids told him black people have an extra bone in each foot which makes them run faster.. And thats the only reason Bolt won.
dlklakfd]assasdasadas;]sasaasssadsad;saads

:lol:

:lol:

He doesn't even look like he's on steroids. His build isn't big enough.
when people say steroids they don't necessarily mean anabolic steroids to enhance muscle growthi tihnk people just mean performance enhancing drugs, which allow athletes to train harder and recover quicker - i'm sure you already know this as you're into athletics but still

It's probably just evolution of the athleteThink about, you now have more people involved in athletics and it's a lot more lucrative. Knowledge regarding the human body and conditioning has advanced. It wasn't so long ago people were breaking world records in the 10 second mark.It's just amazing to wonder just how much athletes can evolve and how fast they can get.

You're all idiots. Just for the vip2 community, I'm going to write about Usain Bolts history from a completely unbiased perspective.Early yearsBolt was born on 21 August 1986 in Sherwood Content,[6] a small town in Trelawny, Jamaica, and grew up with his parents, Jennifer and Wellesley Bolt, his brother Sadeeki,[7] and his sister Sherine.[2][8] His parents ran the local grocery store in the rural area, and Bolt spent his time playing cricket and football (soccer) in the street with his brother,[9] later saying, "When I was young, I didn’t really think about anything other than sports".[10]As a child, he attended Waldensia Primary and All-age School, and it was here that he first began to show his sprinting potential, running in the annual national primary-schools' meeting for his parish.[3] By the age of twelve, Bolt had become the school's fastest runner over the 100 metres distance.[11]Upon his entry to William Knibb Memorial High School, Bolt continued to focus on other sports, but his cricket coach noticed Bolt's speed on the pitch and urged him to try track and field events.[12] Pablo McNeil, a former 100 metres Olympic athlete,[13] and Dwayne Barrett coached Bolt, encouraging him to focus his energy on improving his athletic abilities. The school had a history of athletic success with past students, including sprinter Michael Green.[3] Bolt won his first annual high school championships medal in 2001, taking the silver medal in the 200 metres with a time of 22.04 seconds.[3] McNeil soon became his primary coach, and the two enjoyed a positive partnership, although McNeil was occasionally frustrated by Bolt's lack of dedication to his training and his predisposition to practical jokes.[13]Early competitionsPerforming for Jamaica in his first Caribbean regional event, Bolt clocked a personal best of 48.28 s in the 400 metres in the 2001 CARIFTA Games, winning a silver medal. The 200 m also yielded a silver as Bolt finished in 21.81 s.[14]He made his first appearance on the world stage at the 2001 IAAF World Youth Championships in Debrecen, Hungary. Running in the 200 m event, he failed to qualify for the finals, but he still set a new personal best of 21.73 s.[15] Bolt still did not take athletics or himself too seriously, however, and he took his mischievousness to new heights by hiding in the back of a van when he was supposed to be preparing for the 200 m finals at the CARIFTA Trials. He was detained by the police for his practical joke, and there was an outcry from the local community, which blamed coach McNeil for the incident.[13] However, the controversy subsided, and both McNeil and Bolt went to the CARIFTA Games, where Bolt set championship records in the 200 m and 400 m with times of 21.12 s and 47.33 s, respectively.[14] He continued to set records with 20.61 s and 47.12 s finishes at the Central American and Caribbean Junior Championships.[16]Former Prime Minister P. J. Patterson recognised Bolt's talent and arranged for him to move to Kingston, along with Jermaine Gonzales, so he could train with the Jamaica Amateur Athletic Association (JAAA) at the University of Technology.[13]Rise to prominenceThe 2002 World Junior Championships before a home crowd in Kingston, Jamaica, gave Bolt a chance to prove his credentials on the world stage. By the age of 15, he had grown to 1.96 metres (6 ft 5 in) tall, and he physically stood out amongst his peers.[3] He won the 200 m, in a time of 20.61 s, a new personal best.[17] As a member of the Jamaican sprint relay team, Bolt took two silver medals and set national junior records in the 4×100 metres and 4×400 metres relay with times of 39.15 s and 3:04.06 minutes, respectively.[18][19] Bolt's 200 m win made him the youngest world-junior gold medalist ever.[20]The flow of medals continued as he won another gold at the 2003 World Youth Championships. He set a new championship record in the 200 m with a time of 20.40 s, despite a 1.1 m/s head wind.[21] Michael Johnson, the 200 m world-record holder, took note of Bolt's potential but worried that the young sprinter might be over-pressured, stating, "It's all about what he does three, four, five years down the line".[22] Bolt had also impressed the athletics hierarchy, and he received the IAAF Rising Star Award for 2002.[23]Bolt turned his main focus to the 200 m and equalled Roy Martin's world junior record of 20.13 s at the Pan-American Junior Championships.[3][24] This performance attracted interest from the press, and his times in the 200 m and 400 m led to him being touted as a possible successor to Johnson. Indeed, at sixteen years old, Bolt had reached times that Johnson did not register until he was twenty, and Bolt's 200 m time was superior to Maurice Greene's season's best that year.[22]In his final Jamaican High School Championships in 2003, he broke both the 200 m and 400 m records with times of 20.25 s and 45.30 s, respectively. Bolt's runs were a significant improvement upon the previous records, beating the 200 m best by more than half a second and the 400 m record by almost a second.[3]Bolt was growing more popular in his homeland. Howard Hamilton, who was given the task of Public Defender by the government, urged the JAAA to nurture him and prevent burnout, calling Bolt "the most phenomenal sprinter ever produced by this island".[22] His popularity and the attractions of the capital city were beginning to be a burden to the young sprinter. Bolt was increasingly unfocused on his athletic career and preferred to eat fast food, play basketball, and party in Kingston's club scene. In the absence of a disciplined lifestyle, he became ever-more reliant on his natural ability to beat his competitors on the track.[25]As the reigning 200 m champion at both the World Youth and World Junior championships, Bolt hoped to take a clean sweep of the world 200 m championships in the Senior World Championships in Paris.[3] Bolt beat all comers at the 200 m in the World Championship trials, but he was pragmatic about his chances and noted that, even if he did not make the final, he would consider setting a personal best a success.[22][26] However, he suffered a bout of conjunctivitis before the event, and it ruined his training schedule.[3] Realising he would not be in peak condition, the JAAA refused to let him participate in the finals on the grounds that he was too young and inexperienced. Bolt was dismayed at missing out on the opportunity but focused on getting himself in shape to gain a place on the Jamaican Olympic team instead.[26] Even though he missed the World Championships, Bolt was awarded the IAAF Rising Star Award for the 2003 season on the strength of his junior record–equalling run.[23]As you can tell I've known about him for years so don't test my knowledge.

You're all idiots. Just for the vip2 community, I'm going to write about Usain Bolts history from a completely unbiased perspective.Early yearsBolt was born on 21 August 1986 in Sherwood Content,[6] a small town in Trelawny, Jamaica, and grew up with his parents, Jennifer and Wellesley Bolt, his brother Sadeeki,[7] and his sister Sherine.[2][8] His parents ran the local grocery store in the rural area, and Bolt spent his time playing cricket and football (soccer) in the street with his brother,[9] later saying, "When I was young, I didn’t really think about anything other than sports".[10]As a child, he attended Waldensia Primary and All-age School, and it was here that he first began to show his sprinting potential, running in the annual national primary-schools' meeting for his parish.[3] By the age of twelve, Bolt had become the school's fastest runner over the 100 metres distance.[11]Upon his entry to William Knibb Memorial High School, Bolt continued to focus on other sports, but his cricket coach noticed Bolt's speed on the pitch and urged him to try track and field events.[12] Pablo McNeil, a former 100 metres Olympic athlete,[13] and Dwayne Barrett coached Bolt, encouraging him to focus his energy on improving his athletic abilities. The school had a history of athletic success with past students, including sprinter Michael Green.[3] Bolt won his first annual high school championships medal in 2001, taking the silver medal in the 200 metres with a time of 22.04 seconds.[3] McNeil soon became his primary coach, and the two enjoyed a positive partnership, although McNeil was occasionally frustrated by Bolt's lack of dedication to his training and his predisposition to practical jokes.[13]Early competitionsPerforming for Jamaica in his first Caribbean regional event, Bolt clocked a personal best of 48.28 s in the 400 metres in the 2001 CARIFTA Games, winning a silver medal. The 200 m also yielded a silver as Bolt finished in 21.81 s.[14]He made his first appearance on the world stage at the 2001 IAAF World Youth Championships in Debrecen, Hungary. Running in the 200 m event, he failed to qualify for the finals, but he still set a new personal best of 21.73 s.[15] Bolt still did not take athletics or himself too seriously, however, and he took his mischievousness to new heights by hiding in the back of a van when he was supposed to be preparing for the 200 m finals at the CARIFTA Trials. He was detained by the police for his practical joke, and there was an outcry from the local community, which blamed coach McNeil for the incident.[13] However, the controversy subsided, and both McNeil and Bolt went to the CARIFTA Games, where Bolt set championship records in the 200 m and 400 m with times of 21.12 s and 47.33 s, respectively.[14] He continued to set records with 20.61 s and 47.12 s finishes at the Central American and Caribbean Junior Championships.[16]Former Prime Minister P. J. Patterson recognised Bolt's talent and arranged for him to move to Kingston, along with Jermaine Gonzales, so he could train with the Jamaica Amateur Athletic Association (JAAA) at the University of Technology.[13]Rise to prominenceThe 2002 World Junior Championships before a home crowd in Kingston, Jamaica, gave Bolt a chance to prove his credentials on the world stage. By the age of 15, he had grown to 1.96 metres (6 ft 5 in) tall, and he physically stood out amongst his peers.[3] He won the 200 m, in a time of 20.61 s, a new personal best.[17] As a member of the Jamaican sprint relay team, Bolt took two silver medals and set national junior records in the 4×100 metres and 4×400 metres relay with times of 39.15 s and 3:04.06 minutes, respectively.[18][19] Bolt's 200 m win made him the youngest world-junior gold medalist ever.[20]The flow of medals continued as he won another gold at the 2003 World Youth Championships. He set a new championship record in the 200 m with a time of 20.40 s, despite a 1.1 m/s head wind.[21] Michael Johnson, the 200 m world-record holder, took note of Bolt's potential but worried that the young sprinter might be over-pressured, stating, "It's all about what he does three, four, five years down the line".[22] Bolt had also impressed the athletics hierarchy, and he received the IAAF Rising Star Award for 2002.[23]Bolt turned his main focus to the 200 m and equalled Roy Martin's world junior record of 20.13 s at the Pan-American Junior Championships.[3][24] This performance attracted interest from the press, and his times in the 200 m and 400 m led to him being touted as a possible successor to Johnson. Indeed, at sixteen years old, Bolt had reached times that Johnson did not register until he was twenty, and Bolt's 200 m time was superior to Maurice Greene's season's best that year.[22]In his final Jamaican High School Championships in 2003, he broke both the 200 m and 400 m records with times of 20.25 s and 45.30 s, respectively. Bolt's runs were a significant improvement upon the previous records, beating the 200 m best by more than half a second and the 400 m record by almost a second.[3]Bolt was growing more popular in his homeland. Howard Hamilton, who was given the task of Public Defender by the government, urged the JAAA to nurture him and prevent burnout, calling Bolt "the most phenomenal sprinter ever produced by this island".[22] His popularity and the attractions of the capital city were beginning to be a burden to the young sprinter. Bolt was increasingly unfocused on his athletic career and preferred to eat fast food, play basketball, and party in Kingston's club scene. In the absence of a disciplined lifestyle, he became ever-more reliant on his natural ability to beat his competitors on the track.[25]As the reigning 200 m champion at both the World Youth and World Junior championships, Bolt hoped to take a clean sweep of the world 200 m championships in the Senior World Championships in Paris.[3] Bolt beat all comers at the 200 m in the World Championship trials, but he was pragmatic about his chances and noted that, even if he did not make the final, he would consider setting a personal best a success.[22][26] However, he suffered a bout of conjunctivitis before the event, and it ruined his training schedule.[3] Realising he would not be in peak condition, the JAAA refused to let him participate in the finals on the grounds that he was too young and inexperienced. Bolt was dismayed at missing out on the opportunity but focused on getting himself in shape to gain a place on the Jamaican Olympic team instead.[26] Even though he missed the World Championships, Bolt was awarded the IAAF Rising Star Award for the 2003 season on the strength of his junior record–equalling run.[23]As you can tell I've known about him for years so don't test my knowledge.

Guest M12 Part 2

In his final Jamaican High School Championships in 2003, he broke both the 200 m and 400 m records with times of 20.25 s and 45.30 s, respectively. Bolt's runs were a significant improvement upon the previous records, beating the 200 m best by more than half a second and the 400 m record by almost a second.[3]see this is the kinda thing im talking about. Jamaica is one of the top sprint nations in the world. from time man is smashing old records in jamaica at high school level, the next logical thought to make is if he carries on at this rate hes going to be the best in jamaica and then maybe the world. Is it not?

just thought some of you were abit more clued up about this especially after what happened with marion jones and would see where i was coming from. the way im gonna bump and breath life into dis thread again if he's tested positive.
If this was about Powell I'd more see what you were saying

Guest M12 Part 2
all im seeing is copy and paste lol at [23] [3] DIDNT GET THAT FROM WIKIPEDIA YH :lol:
lmao MMan how old are u and how many gcses did u achieve?