Any1 know reliable sites to cop steroids

Corrigan

Guest M12 Part 2

ur the kinda guy whos gonna f*ck themself up proper.i remember u asking before1992 makes u what 17. u shouldnt b taking steroids until ur at least 21. TRAIN PROPERLY AND EATand how do u know what u buy off the website isnt sugar and water mixed together?Do u have any idea of which steroids u want to buy or the dosages ur meant to take? again i didnt think solike i said train consistently for the next 3-4 years and eat properly. then maybe u can think of stedsan average human body should be able to max out AT LEAST 120kg bench press. 150kg squat and a 180kg Deadlift. With a good 4-5 years hard training and good diet. u should be doing these kinda numbers before u consider steroids

ur the kinda guy whos gonna f*ck themself up proper.i remember u asking before1992 makes u what 17. u shouldnt b taking steroids until ur at least 21. TRAIN PROPERLY AND EATand how do u know what u buy off the website isnt sugar and water mixed together?Do u have any idea of which steroids u want to buy or the dosages ur meant to take? again i didnt think solike i said train consistently for the next 3-4 years and eat properly. then maybe u can think of stedsan average human body should be able to max out AT LEAST 120kg bench press. 150kg squat and a 180kg Deadlift. With a good 4-5 years hard training and good diet. u should be doing these kinda numbers before u consider steroids
the 1s i put in that link are suitable 4 childrenwhat's wrong with taking them under 21?

Guest M12 Part 2
the 1s i put in that link are suitable 4 childrenwhat's wrong with taking them under 21?
ur hormones havent balanced out yet. they can f*ck up ur sex drive, stop growing any taller, mess up ur brain (because even that isnt fully formed yet), give u acne and ur liver may not be able to handle them.lmao @ "childrens steroids" if it was cool for children to take steroids why cant u get them holland & barratt like the rest of ur supplements.like i said. ur diet is probably far from perfect and u havent trained anywhere near long enough to have hit ur limit genetically. so just fix up the basics before u start looking for the quick fix

why would u use steroidsthe cons outweigh the pros by so much.
Well dunno why or what makes you say that without knowing the gear, length, healthA Test E 10 500m week cycle, with the correct PCT is pretty minor TBH
bedroom bully u seem to know what ure on about, have u done them?

Well dunno why or what makes you say that without knowing the gear, length, healthA Test E 10 500m week cycle, with the correct PCT is pretty minor TBH
Yeah I have.My advice would be to research more, end of the day its up to you, but your still young and have loads more gym experience to gain, your prob not even training 100% correctly for certain things, so gear is the last thing that should be crossing your mind, remember its not a magical pill

Yeah I have.My advice would be to research more, end of the day its up to you, but your still young and have loads more gym experience to gain, your prob not even training 100% correctly for certain things, so gear is the last thing that should be crossing your mind, remember its not a magical pill
safe, that was useful

lol@ being 17 and wanting to use roids. absolutely stupid.the only research worth doing is how to build your body properly with the right food and weight training.another thing is let them say all they like.. the truth is most of the guys who use juice and dont compete are semi ok to very built for max 36months. they can never maintain it.. and in 3yrs they will look like fat wrestlers or have completely deflated back to where they started. and thats for the ones you can actually notice any real difference physically. they may lift heavier...alot heavierbut physically they just look like fat guys who are quite strong. a competetive bodybuilder or athlete who also uses juice have a completely different mentality and focus. just say no!

Guest Cipher
safe, that was useful
I think it bares worth mentioning Bully is a fully grown man - not 17, him taking them is a totally different case to you taking them.Honestly mate you use the gym room for advice, look at the advice all of the people in this thread have given you, it really is not a good idea.Eating right and training hard will get you results you just have to not be lazy, remember nothing happens overnight.You will very likely regret this if you decide to go through with it.