Scorcher?

Sir Alan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• 4 weeks later...
the problem with scorcher and when I think we can trace back to when he lost it was the frisco clash. before that and including the frisco dub he was fire. "we already done this i already won this 96.6 2 years back i could see frisc tryna push tears back"scorcher the hustler>>>>>>>>>flyboy scorcher
cheez relivin the hype when i first heard that rinse set and the war report dissas sumones already said scorcher hustler >>>>>>> fly boy scorcherwas hard

• 1 year later...

the rinse session was f*ck were scorcher was on that ruff sqawad..since then man switch he style and he voice sounds so gay now

c/s

ruffsqwad rinsessions cd one of the best sets in grime

i used to have this but never listened to it

can someone up it plz

cs i just found this post trying to google the link

any1 got a link for this set, not just the scocher clips, the full set, lost the 'tape'pack, need to buy it again