So Heartless

O.Man

good morningeveryone likes to watch some f*cked up sh*theres your f*cked up sh*t for this morninghttp://www.livevideo.com/video/520A80743A7...s-his-blac.aspxSupposedly blythe himself stated this on youtube before the video got pulled:quote:"This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC. This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer's purses. A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him.""The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with.. Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped."Source :

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3189955

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was baffed. The guy in white didn't even fight properly. It was like he was just about scraping through.That marine wasn't even fighting like a karate student. So they killed a mentally challenged guy just for being mentally challenged. Why even entertain it?!Waste. Absolute waste.

watching things like this seriously f*ck up my dayim disgusted i wil now spend ages thinking about this,things like this make you appreciate life and make any problems or worries you have seem trivial.the way he was telling himhe had had enough and the man still kept beating him....f*cked

The killer, Willie J. Dennis, was up for assault on the 18th of this month on an unrelated charge which shows that this man is still killing and maiming people.Updates: The female in the video is the wife of the local sherrif and the students are trainee officers. This explains why it was swept under the carpet 25 years ago. Law enforcement shows no interest in persecuting this matter further, so it appears vigilante justice might be served. Note how his home is very close to a highway. Very easy to get away.Some say this incident happened well after 1984: “Bobby Blythe was not transferred to the location of the assault until 1991 and he mentions getting an email in the video so it was 1991 or later.” There may be a point – the video may have been edited to make any statue of limitations apply.
f*cked up

Where is the evidence the guy died?The spastic deserved that he was tryna par it by doing some spastic hand moves making the black belt look sh*t, that boratesque retard also kicked man to the floor and obviously a black belt aint gunna let any mongrel drop him, so he had to show him what's good"STAMP TO YA HEAD, STAMP TO YA HEAD, U DNT REALLY WANNA GET A STAMP TO YA HEAD"

Where is the evidence the guy died?The spastic deserved that he was tryna par it by doing some spastic hand moves making the black belt look sh*t, that boratesque retard also kicked man to the floor and obviously a black belt aint gunna let any mongrel drop him, so he had to show him what's good"STAMP TO YA HEAD, STAMP TO YA HEAD, U DNT REALLY WANNA GET A STAMP TO YA HEAD"
Some hill billy mentality

Not even gonna watch this but

:/

he seemed to be holding his own so i forwarded to the end and saw him take a nasty knee to the head followed by getting stamped out on the floori dont know alot about martial arts but i know enough to say that there was no discipline, respect or maturity shown there.not very nice stuffthe fact that he is an army guy might explain the lack of self control