Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marshmellow

Here is how to stream Sopcast from your XBOX 360

15 posts in this topic

Just in time for football.

Happy Monday all. In this post, I will let you know how you can combine Sopcast and Tversity together through your Xbox. Meaning that you can watch your Free Sports online and stream it to your Xbox.Its pretty simple really. Firstly, you will need to download VLC from hereCreate a desktop shortcut for VLC, then right click and then click on Properties. Change the target field to this (include the speech marks):"C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" -vvv http://127.0.0.1:8902/tv.asf --sout "#std{access=mmsh,mux=asfh,dst=:1234}"Now open up Sopcast as usual (if your new, refer to my previous article, here) and go to the channel that you want to watch.Open up Tversity (directions on installing Tversity found here) and add a new Video URL and enter: mms://127.0.0.1:1234Open up VLC using your desktop IconNow, switch on your Xbox, go to the media tab, Videos, and then select your Tversity Server. Click Internet Videos and find the new URL you have added, wait for it to Buffer and there you go. You can now watch your Sopcast Broadcast on your TV and someone else can use the PC.To get the best out of the internet and Sopcast you should also download Firefox for faster and safer browsing.I've only tried this on the Xbox, but I see no reason why It wouldn’t work on any other device that supports Tversity. i.e. PS3, PSP, Ipod etc etc.Any probs, just leave a comment.[/url]thnk me later hoes

might try thiss for pompey vs arsenal

thanks muddaf*ckermight try this laterwont it be grainy tho

im stuck on the same channel though lolpeakf*ck*ng xbox saves too much information

thanx man, gona try that now

ffs xbox being ghey againf*ck*ng console sh*t works only once then never again

oh wowgot it to workobviously not the best quality but its decentsafe

im stuck on the same channel though lolpeakf*ck*ng xbox saves too much information
arggghsame heretheres always something

this isnt working anymoreany other ways?

boi had the same problemand yh now it doesnt workall i get are error messages

Watching Chelsea vs Spurs right now with this.Quite annoyingly sh*t though... Those with problems above, you have to delete and re-add the video url in TVersirty.For me anyway..