Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kim

What you got to show for your life?

286 posts in this topic

I have a 3 bed house and a golf im 22.....I have a job not a career but it could lead me to a very sucessful career when i have the right experience im liked there so just waiting for the dorrs to open.I think i have acheived quite a bit for 22....Just gotta start saving my money more and find somewhere to share my life with then il b happy

how can u not have anything?did u go college and get any qualifcations

HOME CINEMA SYSTEM, PS3, 10-15k Clothing collection (Creps, Garms, Hats, etc) ^^ Yes most of it was bought with Student loanzoop

u seem pround mr.martinuezoh and two decent holidays a year is also included in mine

:rofl: ^not much really, was a slow starter for the finer things but im gettin theregood look for the house and the golf for 22 tho, propz

i have a nice bmw.. but that's not so great when I got it on a social life crippling finance plan lolbut I have some good friends and family, worth more than any possession tbh

Few industry and college IT qualifications, I have a Car, and Im on the way in getting into my careerSuppose thats itc/s the above bit about family and friends

thing is its like what do i do now?i need a hobby som1 giv me ideas pls

im 19 and a student, hope thats a good enough excuse

yeh yeh obviously........

A business.Qualified in Beauty Therapy and Bridal Make-up.I couldnt count car because i didnt pay for it and the material things i have i wouldnt count as an achievement.Basically not enough to satisfy me so i think im gonna have to go uni.Im 19.

exceeded my projected life expectancy by defeating a gypsy curse,so now im reformatting my life plans to incorporate middle and hopefully old age i am skilled in many martial arts and have killed a tiger with my bear hands. what i have to show is the scars from my adventures,and the will to carry on taking sh*t over up inside of this muthafucjer fack with ya boyyyyy mixtape 2012

social you need to get back on whatever you were on before

A business.Qualified in Beauty Therapy and Bridal Make-up.I couldnt count car because i didnt pay for it and the material things i have i wouldnt count as an achievement.Basically not enough to satisfy me so i think im gonna have to go uni.Im 19.
props

erm fishing, basketball, coaching, wine tasting, painting, start a bidness*shruges shoulders*

no sleep?i prefer it this way plyrf*ck with yr boy

Almost 3000 posts bitches
lol.pretty much f*ck all

erm fishing, basketball, coaching, wine tasting, painting, start a bidness*shruges shoulders*
i think i might become a wieght lifter and try bulk up and bulid my muscles....shave my hair n grow a mohican i wanna do it but its my family they would disown me lol

lifes no fun without ego

I have a 3 bed house and a golf im 22.....I have a job not a career but it could lead me to a very sucessful career when i have the right experience im liked there so just waiting for the dorrs to open.I think i have acheived quite a bit for 22....Just gotta start saving my money more and find somewhere to share my life with then il b happy
SUCK YOUR MUM YOU DIRTY LITTLE CHAV.

lifes no fun without ego
e-life plyr?fwyb ffs