What you got to show for your life?

Kim

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

m12 i will b hones,i own it yeah my names on the deeds thats allim saying
Fridged bitch. You ain't ready for me to f*ck you till your hips and tummy hurt. I will pull your hair so hard I will leave you bald bitch!!!I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I DON'T WANT YOUR HOUSE, I DON'T WANNA MARRY YA, DONT CARE IF YOU GET PREGGERS OR NOT.. I JUST WANNA f*ck YOU AND LEAVE. LIKE A MAN SHOULD. AND THEN WHEN YOU WANT MORE, I WANNA MAKE YOU SUFFER AND SUFFER UNTIL YOU BEG. THEN I WILL f*ck YOU AGAIN.RING ME c*nt!XXXX
this guys actually lost it for real.
man wants me to ring him,,,,,u expectin me to guess it bredrin.....
LISTEN.. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SCARED. I AIN'T GONNA GO MAD ON YOU. IF YOU WANT, DON'T HAVE TO SAY ONE WORD.. YOU COME HERE, I f*ck YOU AND SEND YOU ON YOUR WAY. HOW'S THAT SOUND?f*ck SAKE, I'LL THROW IN A CUP OF COFFEE IN THE MORNING TOO.CAN'T GET MUCH FAIRER THAN THAT? SURELY!

lmfao @ Ashman scrolling through his old MSN chat logs from 05, and tryna churps Malika the same way he churpsed Ceazy.Sick man.It might work still......Just don't marry this one son
TRUST MATE.. I AIN'T MARRYING EVER AGAIN MATE..I AM THE PREDATOR SONEAT, f*ck, sh*t, FIGHT, SLEEP AND DRINKAVVVVVV IT!MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL