Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mysterious

Mini Laptops

9 posts in this topic

Are these Mini laptops actually any good? As i know they do not come with a cd drive hence why they are so small all the ones i have looked at only seem to come with Windows XP.Dos anyone know if you can get Vista for these and Word? I would like to get one, but before i do i wanted to know if they are any good. If so can you please recommend some.Sorry if this has already been posted.Thanks. :)

They are decent as long as you are only using them for light use, i.e using ms office, or just browsing/sending emails/msn etc.Get the Samsung NC10, you can put Windows Vista/7 on them, by USB installation.

Thanks for that i will look into it. I do only want it for the things you said. Thanks again for that much appreciated :)

couldnt you just get a small laptop instead of a netbook?then you have a cd drive, bigger hdd etc

couldnt you just get a small laptop instead of a netbook?then you have a cd drive, bigger hdd etc
That's a good idea actually thanks :) But i still think im going to go with the Netbook, thanks for replying :)

i hear theres a successor to nc10 coming out soonmight sell mine and cop that