What is the Best Broadband? overall?

slickesrickes

I've just finished my contract with my shitty T-Mobile dongle!! thank god!! every minute there telling my I've gone pass my monthly usuage and slowly my net down.I've moved into new flats so i aint even got a line connected. I'm gonna have to fork out £122 for it.(BT one anyway).What is the BEST BroadBand to be on? Usage, Speed and Monthly price?P.S. Will it allow me to connect to my PS3 wireless?

virgin has been good to me the past 6 years, as far as i can remember one cut-out the whole time i've been with them. very fast speeds. very reliable. i would highly recommend. whilst your there you might as well get the virgin media tv package, buy dreambox and you got yourself sh*t loads of channels.on a side note; T-mobile rang me the other day trying to sell me the dongle, they said they've won the most awards for wireless internet, and that they have a fair usage policy, but they don't actually enforce it and so don't have any extra charges for going over the fair usage amount.. was kinda interested you know..

virgin has been good to me the past 6 years, as far as i can remember one cut-out the whole time i've been with them. very fast speeds. very reliable. i would highly recommend. whilst your there you might as well get the virgin media tv package, buy dreambox and you got yourself sh*t loads of channels.on a side note; T-mobile rang me the other day trying to sell me the dongle, they said they've won the most awards for wireless internet, and that they have a fair usage policy, but they don't actually enforce it and so don't have any extra charges for going over the fair usage amount.. was kinda interested you know..
yeah they won loads of consumer and industry awards but only because they were the 1st to launch it in the uk.orange and 02 were late, 3 piggy-back off t-mob, and voda haven't had as many customers as the other competitors.No fair usage but if u hit 4.5gb they drop your speed...and considering the speed is kinda weak anyways....I didn't want to originally go with virgin but they surprised me. net has been absolutely fantastic. can't fault it one bit.DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT purchase the shitty dongle. I'm currently having to resort to it because virgin f*cked up, first time I've ever had a problem with them mind you; some idiot decided to completely ignore my request to end my services "at the end of the month, the 31st".......for some reason he thought I said "at the end of the month, the 21st".......like that even makes sense...d*ck.Dongle has been sitting in a box under my bed for 16months...till now...how can the net on my phone be quicker and more reliable than the dongle...makes no f*ck*ng sense. Man tried to download a 2mb file, dongle try tell me 15mins. i'm vex. :angry: